Hurt.

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was Hobby day. It was a Friday and it started out right. 

 

After what happened the day before, I tried to ease it away with sketches. However, I do regret not telling him straight that I do like him but we were nothing still if the incident didn't happen. 

 

I settled down in front of my easel, waiting for our canvas that was being given out by the senior in charge of our art class. I manage to get his name after a few weeks into the class. 

 

Hyun Jin sunbae went around, speaking in low whispers to students as he gave out the canvases out. We were told to sketch out according to the theme of Summer before we actually make a decision as to what we could draw on our canvas. The paintings that we had done were all in the art store room beside the art studio itself. 

 

Summer was all about bright and cheerful colours. I decided to do one on the Hangang river where most families would go to hang out together for the summer vacation. I was not planning to stick to dull colours, putting an array of colours as according to a Summer colour scheme I had in mind. 

 

"Min Hee?" 

 

I looked up and smile at Hyun Jin sunbae who set a new canvas on my easel for me. 

 

"Neh, sunbae?" 

 

"We have a summer showcase coming up...your paintings and art works have been one of the best that I've seen.." 

 

"Oh...Thank you," 

 

"Yes...I have suggested to put most of your art pieces on display during the showcase. Its an arts festival by the students based on different types of arts they are talented in.."

 

I blushed and bit my lip. 

 

"It's okay to put my pieces for the show," I said. 

 

"Great!" He grinned, "See me after the class..." 

 

I nodded and smile, letting him go to the next student. I look at my sketch and planned more on the colours. My heart was thumping, pleased that my artworks will be displayed and shown to the whole school and perhaps the public as well. I couldn't wait to tell my mother about this too. 

 

I quickly gather my brushes and went to wash them before everyone did, picking on the colours and head back to my easel. I picked up a pencil, sketching my idea out. 

 

"Are you Min Hee?" 

 

I looked up to see a girl, prolly a grade higher than me, staring at me. Her eyes were cold and hard, which made me hold back the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter