100th day. (Part two)

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a slight breeze as we stepped out of the columbarium, hand in hand. 

 

I closed set my eyes and welcome the breeze, feeling the slight chill and light in it as my hair flowed in the wind. I opened my eyes just as Chanyeol turned me to face him and rearrange my hair that had flown on my face. We both broke into giggles and chuckles at the reality of it.

 

On the bus ride back, he asked me how to sketch. Having picked a fallen leaf and a flower near the small bus stop while waiting, I tried to show him how to sketch. 

 

"What’s that?!" I hide my smile and met his confused eyes before breaking into a fit of giggles just as the bus arrived. 

 

I taught him again in the bus, him finally getting the hang of sketching things as they are. I smiled and watch his sketch, his eyes focused and eyebrows pressed together. I quickly took out my phone and snapped a few pictures, Chanyeol catching me in the act and tried to snatch my phone away. 

 

Instead, it was filled with selfies of the two of us in smiles. 

 

"Hungry?" I asked him as the bus finally entered the familiar buildings and sights of Seoul.

 

"Mhmm," Chanyeol looked at me before flashing his smile, "Let me take you somewhere,"

 

"Where?!" 

 

A while later, we found ourselves in a crowded alley. I glanced at the unusual sights of crowds and rush hours of the market place before Chanyeol pulled me closer and pulled me into a quiet alley. I blinked and followed him, wondering where we were going until we entered a place through the freaks of a rusty metal door. 

 

Above the narrow stairs was a small studio. 

 

"Oh hello, are you both here for the leather workshop?" 

 

"Leather workshop?" I repeated under my breath as Chanyeol gave a shy smile. 

 

* * * * * 

 

"This colour suits you more," 

 

"What... no!"

 

I watched as the couple in front of us bicker about the choice of colours they picked for each other. I touched the small wallet that Chanyeol made for me, the red prints with the handsewn stitches. I grin at the small details of mistakes that Chanyeol made during the workshop. 

 

I felt the soft touch of his hand behind my back. 

 

"Shall we?"

 

We went down to the small alley restaurant nearby and ordered our food, eating and listening to each other aspirations and dreams. Chanyeol smile and even showed videos of him jamming with Chanseo at home. I cupped my cheek, watching their jamming session, complimenting at how adorable Chanseo is. 

 

"Min Hee," Chanyeol called on me as we walked down the street together.

 

"Mhmm?"

 

"Let’s go back to my place?" Chanyeol suggested, his cheeks turning red. 

 

I caught on and smile gently, pinching his cheek. I nodded and followed him to the bus stop where we took the usual route home. As the sceneries change to familiar sights that indicate home, I sensed Chanyeol anxiety growing. 

 

I glanced to find him him shaking his leg as his bus stop was drawing closer. We alighted and to give him a break, I stopped at the nearby convenience store.

 

"Oppa," I called on him as I stopped in front of the store, pointing to him the direction of it before he came back and went in with me. 

 

We bought some drinks and snacks, coming out of the store with ice cream in our mouths. Chanyeol was sharing an incident when D.O dropped his ice cream due to clumsiness which made me laugh. I let him lighten the situation, knowing he was getting nervous.

 

As we reach his premises, the laughters died down and so was his smile. I chuckled at his nervousness, him turning to look at me. 

 

"What’s up?" 

 

"Noth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter