His Past.

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few months was a start of a blooming relationship. 

 

It was always a pattern, even without reminders. One of us would wait for the other after school, mostly he would wait for me since I had always go past the time every Friday after art classes to finish up my painting. 

 

He would wait outside quietly or sit in the art room when everyone has left, kissing my cheek to tell me he was here and waiting. I could listen to him sing and make songs beside me, constantly updating his song book. 

 

I would comment about how certain notes should be high or low for his song and helped him fill in the missing parts when he asked me. He would wait till I put the paintbrushes down on my lap and finally ask me. 

 

I smile and listened to his day at times, from complains, grumbles and his little memories with  his friends and family. I grinned, enjoying listening to him talking about his nephew, now and then. 

 

We stayed like this for a few months, the same patterns, the same places but always a different story told. I waited for Chanyeol to finish his afternoon lessons one afternoon when someone sat beside me. 

 

"Hey.."

 

D.O. smiled, "Hey you..How are you doing?" 

 

I grinned, "Good...Its been some time since I talked with you," 

 

D.O. grinned sheepishly, "Mian...I've been busy.." 

 

"A new girlfriend?" I teased, having heard rumors of a new girl from the rest. 

 

D.O. blushed and I giggled. He scratched his head, embarassed before looking away. I smiled and rubbed my ankle a little out of habit. D.O. look at the field before his phone beeped a little and he rushed to answer that just crept in. 

 

"Girlfriend?" I asked, brushing my hair and putting it down my shoulders. 

 

The weather had became slightly colder as summer is almost ending and autumn is almost creeping close. I hummed, leaning back and observe the trees around us slowly change their leaves to red, orange or yellow. 

 

D.O. kept quiet and slipped his phone away in his pocket. I looked at him getting all jittery and nervous. I raised my eyebrows and look at him, touching his shoulder. 

 

"Kyungsoo oppa? Wae?" I asked just as a sleek car pulled up in front of the school right beside the school stands and field. 

 

I looked at the car and turned to look at Kyungsoo who had his eyes on the car. The back door opened and a pair of small light feet was seen. Then a beautiful young lady came out of the door altogether. 

 

She wore a dress of warm colours and her hair was braided to the side. I looked at her and saw how petite and sweet her features is, feeling a tinge of jealousy for her looks. I watched Kyungsoo as his face lit up at the sight of her. 

 

She looked around before meeting his eyes and walked towards our direction. 

 

"Kyungsoo!" 

 

"O-oh..Soo In ah,"

 

I looked at her as she took a glance at me and then look at Kyungsoo. He stood up and rubbed his hands to his pants. She embraced him and so did he. He seem to be beaming, his whole face was lit up and smiling. I look at the two exchange greetings and embrace before I heard a familiar footsteps down the stands.

 

The same tuff of hair that I could recognise anywhere in Seoul or anywhere. He looked up and suddenly froze in his footsteps. I felt my lips widen at his presence but his face fell.

 

 The moment the two parted beside me, I felt D.O. froze. The two guys looked at each other briefly before the lady named Soo In turned and looked at Chanyeol as well. 

 

"Yeollie!" She beamed. I just sat there stunned. 

 

"S-soo In ah.." Chanyeol muttered her name. 

 

I watched as she flew to his side and cupped his cheeks. D.O. stiffened as the both of them suddenly kissed.

 

My heart dropped. 

 

I looked away and looked at D.O. who suddenly turned and looked at me. I gave a small smile. 

 

Chanyeol suddenly push her away slightly and put her to place. The two of them started talking suddenly and I tried my best to push the image away from my head. 

 

"Your girlfriend?" I asked D.O. who just nodded and mumbled som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter