100th day. (Part One)

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't think we can go on anymore.." 

 

I watched as the television played a drama series. I watched as the couple decided to end their relationship despite the tough struggles and edgy obstacles they faced. 

 

I watched as the girl smiled at him despite her tears, removing the necklace that he had given to her previously. She took his hand and placed the necklace in his hand, looking at his eyes as he stared at her, not wanting to look away. 

 

My mind was tired and my eyes were getting heavy. I turned the television off and head back up my room slowly. I realise I had cried and I wiped it off before anyone catches me. 

 

I haven't been able to sleep well. I kept tossing and turning in bed, my insides hurting. I have been getting sick on and off, not being able to get out of bed at times. My mother was getting worried, checking on me and ask me if I need to go to the hospital. 

 

 I told her I was fine. I just needed to get my sleep again and I will be okay. I sighed and climb into bed, curling up before I heard something knocking on my window. 

 

I rubbed my tired eyes and went to the window. I looked out and spot a tuff of hair. I bit my lip and gave myself 3 deep breaths before I open the window and spotted a stone coming in my direction and ducked. 

 

Crash! 

 

I gasped, seeing one of my jar full of paper hearts pour out of the hole that was made. 

 

"Geez! !" 

 

I hissed and look out window. Chanyeol peeked through the bushes. I hissed and glared at him. 

 

"Dammit! Chanyeol oppa!" I hissed, "Wait there!" 

 

Chanyeol gave me a tight smile before running over the bushes. I went down the stairs and opened the door. The tall figure loomed over me, panting. 

 

"H-hi," His lips stretched into that boyish smile I loved. 

 

"Aigoo...oppa," I grumbled as I let him in, him changing his shoes for the bedroom slippers laid at the side. 

 

I went to the kitchen to prepare some drinks and snacks for him. Chanyeol placed his bag at the side of the sofa before coming to the kitchen. 

 

"Actually..." Chanyeol began, his hands rubbed tightly together nervously.

 

"Whats up?" I mumbled as I poured some hot water in a teapot of tea leaves. 

 

"Shall we head out?" 

 

"Oh?" I turned and finally realise his outfit. 

 

"W-where are we-?" I stammered just as Chanyeol went over to his bag and took out a box. 

 

"Go go," He grinned, his cheeks red. 

 

I picked up the box from his hands and was chased up the stairs to my room to get changed. 

 

-

 

"Oppa, what is th-" 

 

I looked down the stairs where Chanyeol was waiting. He blinked and his mouth fell open slightly before he flashed a smile in my direction. 

 

“Let’s go,” Chanyeol said as he took my hand gently and lifted me off the stairs to where he was standing. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter