After.

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took the handkerchief and slid it into my pocket. I decided to wash it and give it back to him next time I see him. 

 

I felt heavy as he waited for me outside the nurses' office and told me he had excused us both for the rest of classes. I kept quiet as he took my things and suggested to send me home. I let him and nodded, not daring to look at him as we made it out of the school gates and to the bus stop. I sat down silently as Chanyeol stood by the curb and tried to look out for the bus. 

 

Earlier on, he asked me which bus I took, which I replied the number and told him where I stopped. He looked at the bus map and dragged his finger across the map, on one of the bus routes and tapped when he found my stop. 

 

"Oh..I'm a stop after you..." He grinned and glance at me. I blushed and met his eyes before looking down and nodded once in acknowledgement. 

 

"Min Hee! The bus is here..." He called as he flag it down and came over to me, looking ridiculously cute with two bags on him. 

 

I looked up and blinked when he took my wrist gently and pulled me to the awaiting bus that opened its doors to us. Using our transportation card, we got in and he gently lead me to the seats in the center. I stared at his hand on my wrist, feeling the heat exchanged between the small contact of skin. I blushed redder and settled into the seat by the window. I took my bag from him when he passed it over, letting him sit with me in the empty bus. 

 

The ride was awkward...or it was just me. Chanyeol looked out and stared around the streets. He would check on me every few times. The bandage on my head was pulsing but was becoming numb due to the painkiller that was given to me. I sighed softly and stared out the window. 

 

"Have we met before?" Chanyeol asked out of nowhere, making me turned and regretted when his eyes were transfixed on me. He blinked a few times cutely before he looked away. 

 

I thought I saw a tint of red on his cheeks but it was gone when I blinked again. I looked down and played with my fingers. 

 

"We have been to the same school since kindergaten.." I whispered, "Sunbae.." 

 

He blinked and scratched his head. A small awkward chuckle erupted from him and I looked at him. He met my eyes as he put his scratching hand down and let his fingers fumbled with one of the buttons of his jacket. I looked down and couldn't help but smile small from his awkwardness. 

 

"No wonder I didn't see you around in any of my classes." He whispered, looking out of the window and pressed the button to alight, "Let's go...Show me where your house is.." 

 

"Ahh... I think its okay..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter