Chanyeol.

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol has been out of writing lately," 

 

D.O. told me when we accidentally bumped into each other the day after. I blinked and looked at the contents of my banana milk as it swirled in the milk packet. I bit my lip and took another sip. 

 

"How so?" 

 

D.O. shrugged and took a sip from his can of coke. We were sitting outside of the convienience store near my place by the main road. D.O. told me, admitted, that he was on the way to see me when he bumped into me. I was about to pay another visit to my mother's school, my heart has been dying how was Chanseo's progress been yet I didn't dare to go there because of Chanyeol. 

 

I kept quiet and took a sip of my milk again before the packet was finished. I sighed and looked at my feet. 

 

"Why come to see me?" I asked him, wondering and hoping for something pleasing to be spoken but at the same time I was trying to not live for those hopes. 

 

"Just wondering if you knew about what is going on with Chanyeol..." D.O. muttered, "Seems like you're in the dark too..." 

 

"Have always been." I said, sighing, "Have you check with his noona?" 

 

"Didn't get to... She is busy running around trying to earn money," D.O. crushed his can and got up, picking after my own empty packet and threw it in the bin. 

 

I stood up just as D.O. came back and shuffled my feet. D.O. sighed and looked at me, "Have you ever thought.."

 

"Thought of?" I asked him, seeing his eyes shifting away as if he was trying to hide something before his friendly smile appeared. 

 

"Nothing...Go home, Min Hee ah.." D.O. messed my hair and smiled, walking the other way towards the bus stop.

 

I bit my lip and watched him go, my heart heavy at the sudden news I was given of. I wondered why Chanyeol was losing his focus when he was such a talent in the field. Certainly, he can gain inspiration from the things around him just like I do unless.. 

 

No, I shouldn't think of such.. 

 

Of course, I shouldn't. He said his part and I have to take it with me right? His gig was coming up this Saturday as another round of flyers were given out though my whole mind has been thinking if Chanyeol had any inspiration to write a new song before this Saturday. I walked through the halls of the school on Wednesday, wondering if I could somehow talk with Chanyeol and sort things out for him. 

 

However, to no avail, I couldn't find him anywhere. My insides were restless and my mind could only think of Chanyeol. 

 

"Have you seen Chanyeol sunbae around?" 

 

"No.." 

 

I asked around but no one could tell me where he was. I sighed as I linger on the swing in the school garden, wondering where he was and what he was doing. 

 

A shadow flitted over me and I looked up to find Seok Hee standing over me before she took a seat opposite me. She didn't say anything but stared at me. I shifted uncomfortably, wondering why she was here and what does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter