Nostalgic.

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never bothered contacting Chanyeol after that day. 

 

I didn't want to hurt him anymore or let alone reason with him anymore. I decided against it because we were both just friends and nothing more. There was no reason to even reason things out over exes. I didn't ask him on his side but he ask on mine. 

 

I quickly finish up my homework a few days after that day, the night was still young but I was feeling a little too tired to continue on with my sketches. My sketches came out with nothing but sketches of plants and landscapes instead of him. My last potrait of him that I did was in the canvas sheet in school. I didn't bother checking up on it again after I was done with it. 

 

I looked at the finished homework and packed up my stuff just as my phone lit up and beep at an incoming message. I looked at my phone, seeing an unknown number popping out. I quickly read the text that gave me two skips of my heartbeat the moment I read who it was from. 

 

Without a doubt or hesitation, though I did hesitate a bit upon hearing those hurtful words that Chanyeol ask and shot upon me, I shook my head and told myself it was my own life that I was dealing with and he wasn't part of any of my decision of how I want to live or do with it. I slipped my homework into my bag and grab my jacket, coming out in my slacks and shirt to the awaiting person outside my front door. 

 

"Hey..." Sehun smiled, seeing me as I walked out of those creaky gates, him leaning against his white car. 

 

"Hi.." I smiled back, forgetting how contagious his smiles were to me. 

 

"Supper?" He smiled, opening the door for me to which I thanked him and gladly slipped into the passenger's seat. 

 

He grinned and slipped into his, getting in and started his car. I breathed in and inhale the scent of nostalgic as the whole car reminded me of the old times where I used to borrow his coat or jacket and had accidentally took a whiff of his cologne and sweat. I smiled more, my heart skipping twice in beats as we made out to the main road and drove to one of the tents nearby. 

 

He opened the door for me, gentlemanly as he is still before, helping me out. I grinned and laugh when I almost lost my footing, to which he laughed along. 

 

"Clumsy as ever," He commented to which I shot him a look and he smiled. 

 

We walked into the tent and sat at the end of it, the smell of ddeokbbokki filled the whole tent as well as fried food and alcohol drinks. Sehun looked at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter