Date.

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday night, I went to meet Chanyeol. 

 

The place where I went for my first gig. I cling on to my haversack, standing in front of the entrance. 

 

The place was teeming with young couples and groups, going in and out for drinks and meet ups. It was a chill-out bar and a cafe. I walk in and went down the stairs, the cafe was bulit above the underground chill-out bar. With neon lights blinking as I made my way down with a chatty group of guys in front of me and more company behind, I look around and finally saw how huge the place was. 

 

The chill-out bar was at the far corner with the stage on the opposite end of the area. There were chairs and tables formed around the stage. The place started to crowd around with people then, orders were made and served to the various tables. 

 

"Excuse me," I stopped one of the bartenders who just serve a nearby table, "Do you know where I can find Chanyeol?" 

 

"Chanyeol?" He smiled, "He should be at the back...just go near the toilets and there is a door before that. Just knock a random pattern and tell them you're finding for Chanyeol.." 

 

I nodded and thanked him, going off in the direction where he told me too. I had to squeeze past the couples that were stealing for kisses and make-out sessions before finding myself in front of the door. 

 

There was a broken star hanging off the door and a sticker that said Musicians Only that was tore off at the corners. I knocked a random pattern and waited, hearing someone coming to the door. The door creaked and a pair of eyes looked at me. 

 

"A-annyeonghasaeyo..Chanyeol oppa..is he here?" 

 

The door slammed in my face, making me jumped and blinked. I wondered what was wrong when I heard the chains come off and then the door creaked open. 

 

"Come in..." The guy said, standing by the door. 

 

I stumbled in, taken aback by his looks and nodded, walking past the tall figure. I went in and looked around, recognising the whole place by the previous visit. 

 

"Min Hee!" 

 

I looked up and saw Chanyeol, smiling brightly, "Oppa.." 

 

I was muffled into his chest, blushing red and blinked. His sudden embrace got me heart racing, my actions jumpy. I gasped and blink before he pulled away, the sudden regret swarmed around me when he parted. 

 

"Who is this... your girlfriend?" The tall one asked, striding past us coolly and gave a friendly punch to Chanyeol's arm. 

 

"Shut up, Kris hyung..." He grumbled, letting him go and look at me, "I was just wrapping up for the gig tomorrow...have you eaten?" 

 

I looked at him from his eyes to his shoes. Chanyeol seem...anxious. I tilt my head slightly and look at him. Sweaty palms which he keep rubbing on his jeans, those lip bites and his darting eyes which barely touch mine for 5 seconds. 

 

"Oppa..." I hide my smile behind my hand, "Why are you...so...jumpy?" 

 

Chanyeol hunch forward and straightened again, sliding his sweaty palms in his pockets. 

 

"Ah...hehe...just...nothing...have you eaten?" He asked me, scratching the back of his head, "I was just.." 

 

"Yah, Park Chanyeol! You aren't following us to din-Oh! Min Hee!" 

 

I blushed and bowed at the sight of Baekhyun standing behind Chanyeol. I smiled shyly and looked at my shoes. 

 

"A-ah.." Baekhyun forced a laugh and smiled cheekily, punching Chanyeol playfully, "Why didn't you say before, Chanyeol ah...No wonder you are so jittery cause of a dat-MHMM!" 

 

"We are going to be late for dinner if you talking..." Chen said, hand over Baekhyun's mouth, "Lets go now..." 

 

"MHMM! Y-yah! Park Chanyeol! You!" 

 

Baekhyun was pulled away by Chen, who smiled and waved at me before they left. The backdoor clicked shut and we were left in awkward silence. 

 

Chanyeol rubbed his palms together and smash his lips in a straight line. He met my eyes and gave an awkward smile. 

 

"Shall we?' 

 

* * * * * 

 

The drink was sweet, the tangy orange popped in my mouth as I took another sip. 

 

Chanyeol kept quiet, walking beside me. I slid my hands in my pockets and look at him. Chanyeol sensed my eyes and look at me. He smiled and looked away shyly. 

 

"I thought you are more experienced in this field?" 

 

"Which field?" Chanyeol asked, sipping on his drink. 

 

"Dating...Love..." I smiled and giggled, looking at him, "You look... anxious..." 

 

He chuckled, "I am not...I'm cool this way," 

 

I scoffed and laugh. He laughed too, stopping when I did. He took a deep breath and smile at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter