Saved.

When There Was Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't move. I couldn't feel. My whole body was so numb. Upon opening my eyes, I found myself still stuck under the rebel of my own doing. 

 

The whole classroom was suddenly pitched dark and I could barely make out the time. I tried to move but my muscles were screaming in pain. I heard a loud screeching noise and realise it was from my own throat. 

 

The pain was unbearable but it was numb. My neck was aching and my body was getting cold. I needed to get help but I couldn't. I couldn't move. 

 

Just as I thought my life was going to end this way, I heard someone calling on my name over and over again. 

 

"MIN HEE?!" 

 

The voice was familiar,however, I couldn't make it out whose. 

 

"MIN HEE! ARE YOU HERE?!" 

 

An echo of footsteps running away from where I was, making me feel desperate for help. I tried to move the chair but my body couldn't move. There was a sudden drop in temperature and I felt the cold deep down to my bones. 

 

A muscle in my leg twitch, causing me to groan and the chair on me to fall loudly on the floor. I panted and tried to keep myself awake as I heard the door knob rattled with flashing lights tryinf to find the source of the sound. 

 

"Min Hee!" 

 

The door burst opened along with my grateful heart. I couldn't make out the faces but the voices I was hearing felt like angelic voices to me. 

 

"Geez! Min Hee..." The angelic voice in front of me spoke and utter a long list of swear words that I would disapprove of. 

 

Something warm touched my leg and another curse word was heard. I was relieved but I felt another episode of blackness coming back to me. My head rolled down weakly as I breathed slowly. 

 

"N-no...nonono...Min Hee...Stay with me," The voice begged in desperation as I felt his warm fingertips on my face, "Min Hee!" 

 

He cursed again before he shouted for help. 

 

"KYUNGSOO! BAEKHYUN HYUNG! I FOUND HER!" 

 

I let my mind slipped into the dark, welcoming it. My whole body suddenly was drifted in the air, floating. I felt warm at certain parts of my body but mostly my own face. It was soothing and calming before I finally give up on my last energy and all my senses and my mind shut down. 

 

Next thing I knew, I slipped into consciousness but my eyelids were heavy. I could hear something beeping at intervals beside me. 

 

"Min Hee.." 

 

I heard someone's voice, the same angelic voice that saved me earlier. I still couldn't make out who it was, my mind was exhausted. 

 

Something heavy was around my ankle that was elevated uncomfortably above the bed. A warm blanket covered me and I felt safe and comfortable. Well, except for something cold that seem to be running through my forearm to my elbow. 

 

I wanted to tell the person to massage the coldness and numbness in my arm. My muscles twitched as I slowly gain enough strength to open my eyelids and look at a bare white ceiling. 

 

There was a back light that help my eyes adjusted as I took in the room, looking at the source of the numbness in my forearm. I tried to move but the tuff of hair was hanging lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter