seven

there's a 'no' in 'noona' for a reason
Please log in to read the full chapter

"hotel, sweet hotel," jungkook groans as he stretches and flops onto the bed he's supposed to share with jimin. for this trip, he's rooming with jimin and namjoon for this trip. seokjin and yoongi are right next to them, with taehyung and hoseok across the hall. as usual, aimee gets a room to herself a few floors up, because she's paying for the entire trip. jungkook's jealous of her. sharing a bed with jimin and listening to namjoon snore aren't exactly his ideas of a fun vacation.

"you should unpack," jimin suggests, patting jungkook on the as he comes over.

"later," jungkook replies, his voice muffled by the soft pillow. jimin sighs and lugs jungkook's suitcase in for him.

"jungkook, you and jimin will share a bed, and i'll take the other one," namjoon announces as he walks in, carrying a pile of clothes that came out of aimee's suitcase. jungkook lifts his head up.

"why?" he whines. as the maknae, he feels like he should get more respect.

"reasons," namjoon answers stubbornly.

"what reasons?!"

"my reasons."

"hey! do you not want to sleep with me?!" jimin pipes up, offended.

"i never said that," jungkook protests. jimin just sniffs pretentiously and turns away to hang up a shirt in the wardrobe. finally, jungkook can see why namjoon brings a ton of clothes hangers on trips.

"you really should unpack, kookie," namjoon says. "your clothes will get all wrinkled and you'll look grosser than you already do."

jungkook frowns at him. "you're so mean. that's it, i'm going to noona's room. maybe she'll be less mean."

"fat chance," namjoon snorts.

"ooh! i'll come with you!" jimin drops his stuff and together, they head out of the door. a few seconds later, namjoon follows, apparently not wanting to be abandoned. since aimee's room is three floors above theirs and the others', they endure an awkward elevator ride up to the 17th floor.

"you should be unpacking," is the first thing that comes out of aimee's mouth when the door swings open, revealing her with a bottle of shampoo in one hand and her permanent frown on her face.

"later," jungkook replies dismissively as he flops onto her bed, stretching out onto the soft comforter. jimin and namjoon join him, forming a mini-pile-up on the bed.

"do you want to call everyone else up here?" jimin suggests.

"no," aimee refuses.

"yes," jungkook and namjoon agree in unison. jungkook reaches for the handset on the bedside

Please log in to read the full chapter