seventeen (akkinda!)

there's a 'no' in 'noona' for a reason
Please log in to read the full chapter

"i won't be able to call or text while i'm in vietnam," aimee presses her lips together in a thin line. "so you know what to do if something happens, right?"

seokjin rolls his eyes. "i'm 23, noona. i think i can handle it."

she crosses her arms. "make sure the house stays clean. i don't care what else you do because i won't be able to enforce it, but when i get back, the house better be spotless." she glares at all of them. "especially my room." her gaze turns specifically to jimin, taehyung, and namjoon.

"yes, noona," seven boys reply meekly.

"just one week," she sighs. "i'll skype and message you all as often as i can. do you think you can handle it?"

"i think we can function for one week," yoongi says. "i mean, when you were off to college we managed it."

"fine, fine," aimee relents. "i'll skype once i'm in vietnam, okay?" she quickly hugs dokyun and gives him a peck on the cheek, before hugging everyone else. "stay safe!" she calls, heading towards the security checkpoint.

"bye, noona! bring us presents!" taehyung calls back, waving vigorously. she turns and smiles at them, and then vanishes behind a wall.

once she's gone, the chaos breaks out. "when we get home i'm going to kick your at mario kart!" hoseok yells, dancing around jungkook.

"i call invading her room!" taehyung waves his arm, and jimin fist-bumps him.

"i'd kick your but you don't have one!" jungkook yells right back in hoseok's face.

"aish," yoongi rolls his eyes. around them, people are starting to stare.

"jeez," dokyun comments. "aimee really deserves that vacation."

"i call taking the next one," seokjin rolls his eyes and glances back at where hoseok and jungkook are screaming -related insults in each others' faces. meanwhile, jimin and taehyung are busy convincing namjoon, the last 1/3rd of the banned-from-aimee's-room squad, to join them. it's definitely working.

"if you're gonna go in noona's room, don't wreck it," yoongi tells the banned-from-aimee's-room squad. "you heard what she said. she's going to comb through that place with a magnifying glass."

taehyung laughs. "don't worry, hyung."

"i ing won, you little !" hoseok shrieks, tossing down his controller. "you can't ing beat me! i'm the best! it, jeon jungkook!"

"when did hoseok get so foul-mouthed?" seokjin sighs as he mops the floor.

"since aimee left, that's when," yoongi snorts. "i mean, noona lets us curse, but i think she'd chop off his head if he told jungkook to go it."

"what the am i supposed to ?! you got no !" jungkook pops up, glaring at hoseok.

in the meantime, taehyung, jimin, and namjoon are having a pillow fight on aimee's bed.

"unfair sportsmanship!" jimin giggles as taehyung and namjoon hit him over and over again, causing him to collapse on the bed. "it's one-against-two! this is unfair!"

"too bad, jiminnie!" namjoon sticks his tongue out playfully. "feel the wrath!"

with a battle cry, taehyung tackles jimin, nearly knocking the both of them off of the bed. namjoon does it next, and this time, all three of them roll off the bed and land on the floor in a pile of laughter. jimin is laughing so hard he can barely breathe.

"neh, we should go see what noona has in her bathroom," taehyung suggests. "do you know what we should do? we should use her makeup to make the others look like girls."

"and then post it on instagram," jimin adds. each of the siblings has their own reputable following on instagram, and what better way to humiliate your brothers than by showing their made-up faces to a few hundred thousand people?

the three of them creep into their noona's bathroom and rifle through her things. luckily for them, she's quite organized, and has all of her makeup sitting peacefully on the counter or condensed in a tidy drawer.

"let's skip the foundation and concealer," jimin says. out of all of his brothers, he's probably the most knowledgeable about makeup. "since everyone has different skintones." the three of them comb through aimee's sizeable stash of makeup, pulling out a couple lipsticks, eyeliners, an eyeshadow palette, and more. whatever they don't take, they're careful to leave untouched.

finally, they setttle on their items, and tiptoe downstairs, ready to ambush whoever's nearest. and that unlucky winner turns out to be min yoongi, who's peacefully sleeping on the living room couch. seokjin is cleaning up the kitchen, oblivious to what's happening outside, and so are hoseok and jungkook, having being forced into this manual labor by their eldest brother.

using his hands, jimin directs them through the motions. all of them work in efficient silence, being very careful not to wak

Please log in to read the full chapter