thirty eight

there's a 'no' in 'noona' for a reason
Please log in to read the full chapter

from chapter 18, where seokjin gave a brief rundown of how aimee once let him sneak out so he could lose his ity to the girl across the street. no one asked for it, but i don't play by the rules. B) -- the swaggiest author-nim ever.(i'm kind of sleepy right now, no one's allowed to say anything)

okay, this could technically count as a suggestion from Kendall1361...it's seokjin's p.o.v, shhh. either way, you're beautiful and just the , i love you so much~ thank you for commenting on this story and being supportive!

seokjin did lots of preparation for this, down to putting in a second  in his pocket -- just in case. after all, it's a very special night. his neighbor, hyorin, asked him earlier if he'd like to meet up with her after-hours -- just the two of them. and having harbored a crush on her ever since freshman year, seokjin is extremely excited. now, all that's left between him and becoming a man is the stretch of living room between his room and the front door -- and since he's the only one with a room on the first floor, he doesn't expect that it'll be a problem getting through. after all, he's pilfered many a snack from the kitchen at two a.m. before.

still, seokjin walks carefully, making sure his door closes with only a slight thump before he makes his way through the short hallway and down the living room. luckily for him, the coast seems to be clear. the kitchen and bathroom doors are both closed, there's no one watching any late-night television shows or getting snacks of their own -- which is actually quite surprising, considering that eight people live in the house. he takes another glance around, making sure that no one is coming down the stairs. there isn't. seokjin exhales in relief and begins his fateful journey.

"seokjin?" someone hisses, making him jump. holy , holy ! if it were one of his brothers, he'd probably be in the clear (unless it's jungkook, the kid's still too young to learn that snitches get stitches). however, if it's his parents or, god forbid, aimee, he's already dug his grave. there's no way he's getting out of this one.

and it looks like his luck has run out. standing there in the dark kitchen doorway, is the last person he hoped to see. his older sister, a glass of water in one hand and a sheet mask in the other. seokjin's heart starts pounding. r.i.p. kim seokjin, he thinks. maybe she won't tell mom and dad, but it looks like his plans have been canceled. he just knows she'll watch him like a hawk for the rest of the night, and then hold it over his head for the rest of his life. every favor she asks him to do will be punctuated by her irritating "i know what you did" smirk.

"i-i was just going to go get a snack," he stammers, frozen in fear. every cell in his body is screaming for him to run, run, run, but seokjin is paralyzed. not that running would help, anyway. aimee steps closer to him, squinting.

"you're wearing jeans," she points out. "you're sneaking out, aren't you?"

he turns red. there's no way he'll be able to lie his way out of this one. again -- not

Please log in to read the full chapter