thirty four

there's a 'no' in 'noona' for a reason
Please log in to read the full chapter

aimee doesn't think she's ever been this content in her life. lying next to dokyun on his bed, she feels so happy. everything from the way he laughs to the way he laces his fingers through hers when they're together sends a flutter through her chest. aimee never thought she'd find someone she wanted to be with forever, yet here she is. aimee nestles her head in his lap and plays with his fingers, smiling.

"yah, what are you doing?" he asks in amusement as she pokes his fingers.

"i don't know," she replies, gazing up at him. "i'm a little bored, that's all."

"you're adorable is what you are," dokyun tells her, and aimee feels a blush rising into her cheeks.

"jagiya," she murmurs in embarrassment. "i'm not adorable."

"yes, you are," he chuckles. "i love you."

she huffs. "fine, i love you, too."

"i know you do," a smirk toys on his lips, and aimee wants to reach up and kiss it. but before she can, her phone rings.

"aish," dokyun sighs as aimee untangles herself from the sheets and s for it on the bedside table. "why now? they ruined the moment."

she laughs. "you ruined it when you said i was adorable."

"but you are!" he cries. aimee sticks out her tongue as she answers it.

"noona, when are you gonna get home?" jungkook asks the second she picks up. "i need someone to interview for a project, but i don't wanna leave the house."

aimee rolls her eyes even though her brother can't

Please log in to read the full chapter