forty two

there's a 'no' in 'noona' for a reason
Please log in to read the full chapter

usually upon coming home, jungkook is expected to be greeted by the buzz of his siblings. the eldest three are at work, but at least a couple of the others can be found lounging around the place. it's rather quiet, but then again, there's not much to do on these long, hot summer days.

what jungkook is flabbergasted to find is namjoon and taehyung laughing it up in the living room with ten other boys, throwing pillows at each other and giggling so hard they're rolling on the ground. now, it's not like they're not allowed to have people over, it's just that with seven purposefully-embarrassing siblings around, they usually prefer not to.

"um, hi?" jungkook greets cautiously as he stows his shoes neatly beside the door. he's never seen the ten before, but namjoon and taehyung are obviously good friends with them.

namjoon waves jungkook over. "hey, kookie. these are our friends: sehyuk, taeyang, hojoon, sangdo, yooncheol, hansol, byungjoo, jiho, sanggyun, and sangwon."

taehyung gets up and ruffles jungkook's hair. "and this is our maknae, jungkook!" he squeezes jungkook's waist as tightly as possible.

sehyuk grins. "i was waiting to meet one of your famous siblings."

jungkook raises his eyebrows, but lets the comment pass. "is anyone else home?"

"the grandparent-line is at work and jimin and hoseok are at the dance studio," namjoon informs him dutifully. "we've been here all day."

"did you tell noona?" jungkook asks, because knowing those two, they've definitely forgotten. while aimee has always said yes to them having people over, no matter the size, she's not very fond of surprises -- especially on a tuesday night.

just as predicted, namjoon and taehyung's faces morph from joy to panic. "holy ," taehyung whispers. "that's what i forgot."

"what?" byungjoo asks, clearly not yet aware of the wrath of the noona. "why do you need to tell your sister?"

"because she's going to kill us," namjoon breathes.

"good luck girigiri you like me~" jungkook smirks and walks towards the stairs, itching to see what happens when aimee arrives.

the minute he hears the door unlocking -- despite it being only six -- jungkook jumps up. it's not aimee, but it's hoseok, jimin, and yoongi, who all look just as shocked to see ten strangers in the living room.

"jiho?!" hoseok sputters, freezing mid-left-shoe. jungkook eagerly stuffs chips in his mouth. this is an unexpected twist.

"how do you two know each other?" namjoon asks, looking from hoseok to the equally surprised jiho.

"we have dance together,

Please log in to read the full chapter