forty

there's a 'no' in 'noona' for a reason
Please log in to read the full chapter

jungkook stares at the math problem before him, his face in his hands. he's pored over all of his in-class notes, done twenty minutes of google research, and he still doesn't understand what a unit circle is supposed to be. he understood it in class, but the minute he pulled out his pre-calc homework, poof. it's like he's never seen theta before.

"you okay, kookie?" jimin asks, finally noticing his younger brother's distress. he and taehyung are each happily typing away at their essays, which jungkook would much rather have than pre-calc.

"can you help me?" he groans, stabbing a finger at the problem. jimin and taehyung scramble out of bed, excited to show the maknae who's boss.

"yeah....no," taehyung says right as he lays eyes on the problem. "i mean, i did pretty well in precalc, but i have no idea what that means."

"i forgot everything before statistics," jimin agrees. "what is this about?"

"the unit circle," jungkook explains, already feeling his hope dying.

"no idea what you just said," jimin blinks. "go ask namjoon or something. he's the one with the iq of 148."

"thanks," jungkook replies sarcastically, sliding his chair back. he hops down to the second floor and yells, "namjoon!" hoping that his brother can hear him over his music.

"huh?" said brother pops out of his room, hoseok investigating under namjoon's armpit. "what's up?"

"can you help me with my homework?" jungkook sighs, jabbing his finger back up the stairs.

"fine," namjoon grumbles, heading towards jungkook with hoseok in tow. "what's it about?"

"pre-calculus," jungkook moans. "the u

Please log in to read the full chapter