forty one

there's a 'no' in 'noona' for a reason
Please log in to read the full chapter

the one essential summer activity? going to the beach. aimee likes to complain about the salty water and the sand getting everywhere (the last time they went to the beach, jungkook found sand on the toilet seat a week later), but she'll willingly comply when the maknaes beg her to take them to the beach, which happens at least once a year. there's nothing more fun than being in the sun (except with yoongi, who jungkook is convinced in an actual vampire), especially when you have such a big family to spend it with.

"noona, noona! sunscreen my back!" taehyung runs over to aimee, shoving a bottle of sunscreen in her nose. she gives him the dirtiest look she can, but does it anyway, no doubt silently ranting about "ungrateful maknaes" and "how dare they command me, i'm the oldest". her small revenge is that she more or less slaps it into his back instead of actually rubbing it in.

meanwhile, namjoon and hoseok are happily burying a fast-asleep yoongi into the sand. hoseok digs sand out from under his hyung with a shovel, and namjoon takes it and dutifully packs it onto the growing layers of sand hiding everything but yoongi's face.

"hey!" seokjin hisses, marching over. namjoon and hoseok fling the shovel somewhere out onto the sand, failing to act innocent. "what are you doing?"

"n-nothing," hoseok is trying his best to keep a straight face, but he's practicially gnawing his bottom lip. 

"we're making sure yoongi gets a nice blanket for his nap," namjoon explains.

"well, then," seokjin puts on his best glare, making the two younger boys shrink away. suddenly, seokjin's face relaxes into gleeful bliss and he crouches down, using his finger to etch "loser" into the sand mound and putting in an accompanying arrow that points directly to yoongi's face, just in case the message wasn't already clear enough.

"...jesus christ, hyung," namjoon looks from the "loser" up to seokjin. with a maniacal cackle, their oldest hyung sashays away.

"it's still missing something!" jimin cries, jogging over. "to protect yoongi-hyung from the sun." he produc

Please log in to read the full chapter