two

there's a 'no' in 'noona' for a reason
Please log in to read the full chapter

jungkook's eyes fly open the second his alarm rings. he's the golden maknae; he can't afford to be lazy like everyone else in this household. yawning, he shuffles out to the bathroom, and realizes just how quiet it is. usually, it's noticeably more quiet in the morning compared to the evening: jimin, namjoon, and hoseok are usually sleeping in because they don't have classes for another hour or two. but taehyung is usually up, last-minute-rushing his homework because he didn't listen to seokjin and aimee, and aimee herself is usually getting ready for work. jungkook takes a detour, deciding to make sure his sister didn't accidentally turn off her alarm or something. if taehyung forgot to do his homework, it's his problem.

he opens the door to aimee's room as quietly as he can. compared to everyone else's rooms, it's pretty clean, considering that she's banned the '95-liners and namjoon from ever going inside. it looks like it's straight out of a magazine, which would fit because she practically bullied one of her interior design friends into helping her decorate the house. however, aimee herself is lying facedown on her bed, her blankets half-hanging off of her and 3/4ths of her hair having fallen out of her ponytail. thanks to movies, jungkook grew up thinking that every girl was like sleeping beauty, waking up with perfect hair and a full face of makeup.

having a sister quickly proved that to be a misconception.

"noona?" he pokes her in the shoulder.

"what?" aimee rolls over and squints up at him tiredly.

"shouldn't you be up? don't you have work today?"

she shakes her head in response. "day off."

"really?!" other than national holidays and weekends (and even sometimes then, too), aimee rarely gets any days off. on days she does, she takes jungkook out after school and buys him dinner, just the two of them."can i skip school today, then?"

she rolls her eyes. "no, idiot. why did you wake me up, anyway? i was sleeping."

"....you stil need to drive me to school."

"noona," jungkook whines. "if you let me skip school today, we can go to lotte world or something and it'll be fun. i promise that i'll catch up on all my homework afterwards." it's an uphill battle he fights everytime she has a day off.

"no," she replies firmly. "but if you finish all your homework early, i'll take you out to dinner."

jungkook nods happily. it's not much, but it's good enough. usually, he has to starve for two hours before seokjin gets home and cooks. besides, he'd rather eat sashimi or pizza. plus, she doesn't take his annoying brothers along (well, he makes her hurry up so that they avoid them). "thank you~"

"you're welcome," she answers nonchalantly, stopping the car. "we're here. have fun, kookie." she ruffles his hair as he gets out, ruining thirty seconds of hard work.

he groans. "noona, you messed up my hair."

"good."

jungkook checks his phone for the tenth time in five minutes. usually, whenever aimee has to p

Please log in to read the full chapter