Concert

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

"One, two, three, four, then bam! Great job girls! Now put on the heels and try again." Says the dance instructor. SNSD is preparing for their Japan and Asia tours, and they're learning the dances to the new songs. 
"Alright now bump it bump it like that! Everyone pay attention to Hyoyeon! Do that again Hyo!" He says, and she does a body roll that turns into a pose. "Gorgeous! Work on those girls!" 
Sunny wipes sweat from her forehead, smiling brightly. 
"God, Hyo, you're making my eyes cheat on _____. You look so hot!" She says, and Hyo punches her shoulder playfully. 
"Get your mind out of the gutter. Besides, I'm still straight you know." She says, laughing. 
"Damn. Owwww! I was kidding!" Says Sunny, who Hyo hit a bit harder. Meanwhile, Sunny notices Taeyeon blushing brightly as she watches Tiffany dance.
"Hey Tae! Stop looking at your girlfriend's and dance!" Sunny says jokingly, doing some body rolls.
"At least I'm not hitting on Hyo!" Tae shouts back, laughing.
"Keep me out of this!" Hyoyeon says, smiling wide as she dances. 
Dance practice was never work to Sunny or the rest of the girls. It was just all of them hanging out and having fun. In one corner, Yuri was helping Yoona dance, guiding her from behind as she blushed profusely.  In another, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were having a competition on who could do the choreography faster.  Sunny smiled bright and continued to dance. 

:::::::::::

A few weeks later, the first concert was held. You had front row tickets, free of charge, and a backstage pass for after the show. As fans surrounded you, many noticed you and you signed a lot of autographs. Two girls in particular told you over and over how cute it was that you came to support Sunny and the girls, and you decided to share the moment by taking a selfie with them and sending it to Sunny. At this, they couldn't stop squealing with delight as they ran to tell their friends.  Just then, your phone beeped and you saw it was a text from Sunny herself. 

•So cute!! About 10 minutes and we go on stage! The first VCR should start in 5 ^.-

You smile brightly, texting her back. 

♦Break a leg babe! You'll do amazing <3

Just then, the lights went down and a woman's voice started telling you the safety procedures. You wait patiently through it, then the concert starts, you turn from celebrity artist to one of the fangirls in a split second, cheering and smiling like a dork. Sunny didn't show you anything from the concert, so all of it is a surprise to you too. Just then, the intro to You Think starts and you cheer loudly, seeing the girls come on stage. Your spot is next to the part of the stage that sticks out, and they're at the other end. You smile and shout through many songs, and finally at Paparazzi they start to walk towards you. You shout loudly and start

Please log in to read the full chapter