Memories

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I don't think you guys realized, but the list of foods on the last chapter was a poll. It's my fault though, cause I was half asleep when I finished that chapter.  At any rate, the winner is Goobne Chicken, because I think that's the most reasonable one to eat at a wedding. This chapter is full of fluff to make up for the many mistakes and stuff in the last chapter. Enjoy!

"I like that, it's pretty. _____~"

A blush grows on your face as your favorite idol compliments you. 
"Oh, t-thank you..." You stutter, and she chuckles to herself.
"No problem!" She says. 
Come on Sunny, just it up and ask her. You're a celebrity. Hell, you're a queen. You can do this. She thinks, shuffling her feet a bit. 
"Hey, do you want to get coffee or something?" She says, and your eyes go wide.
"You and me? Coffee? S-Sure!" You say in shock. Sunny mentally high fives herself. 
"Come on, I know a good place a few blocks from here."

Once the two of you have your drinks and are seated in a far corner of the cafe, Sunny speaks up.
"So...you're a foreigner, right?" She says, and you nod. "Where are you from?"
"America. I came here after I contacted SM asking for an internship. Because I already knew a lot of Korean, they took me in!" You say, sipping on your super sweet caramel latte.
"Oh, that's cool! I've been in the US my fair share of times. I like the food there! How do you like South Korea?" She says, sitting cozily in her armchair with a cup of unsweetened green tea.
"It's a dream come true here. I've visited some of the places I saw in dramas and variety shows, and I've met a few celebrities as well! It's exactly as I pictured it, and I don't think I ever want to go back to living permanently in the US." You say, and she smiles.
"I'm glad you like it here. I never want to leave here, simply because it's the best!" She says happily. 
"Yeah." You say, mentally freaking out over what to say next.
She's been asking a bunch of questions, should I ask her one? What could I ask her?
"Uh...I've always wanted to know something about SNSD. Do you guys still live in the dorm together?" You say, then facepalm mentally at your question. 
"Yeah, everyone lives in the dorm. Some of us have separate houses, but it's so much more fun being in the dorm together! That being said, we all agreed that if one of us starts dating and it got serious we'd have to live in our houses. We don't want to hear any of the other girls' business!" She says, then immediately regrets it.
I'm so ing dumb! Why am I talking about on a first date?! Wait no this isn't a date, is it?
"Yeah, that'd be pretty awkward." You say, and she hesitates on what to say next.
"So what do you want to do if you get a full time job at SM?" She asks, and you smile.
"I'm an artist, so it'd be really cool to get a job with that!" You say happily.
She's so cute when she smiles like that. Wait, did she just say artist?! We need a new concept artist since that weird dude quit! Well I can't just tell her that and get her hopes up. I wonder if I can show someone her art? Sunny thinks. 
"That's cool! Can I see some of your art?" She says, and you blush, taking your sketchbook out of your bag. 
"I was drawing some of the landscapes and flowers I saw. The stuff in here isn't my best work. It's all doodles and stuff." You say, handing it to her. She flips though it, her eyes widening. 
"This stuff is pretty good! Ooh, I like this one. Wait, is that me?" She says, and your blush grows. 
"Um...yeah...you're kind of my favorite idol." You say shyly, and she looks up at you happily.
"Really?! Thank you! I didn't know you were a SONE!" She says and you nod.
"Yeah, SNSD is my favorite group. I have all your albums on my iPod, and I have almost all of your solo songs." You say, then get frustrated at yourself for saying that.
She's going to think I'm weird! Why would I casually own all her personal music?
"That's awesome! I didn't think anyone actually had my solos in their music library. " She says, and you smile in relief.
"Yeah, your voice is really beautiful." You say, and she blushes.
"Oh, thank you so much! That really...means a lot." She says, hoping the dark corner hides her red face. Luckily, you don't notice as you're too focused on your own blushing problems. 

You two continue talking for a while more, until you look at your phone in horror. 
"Oh my gosh, I didn't realize it was this late!" You exclaim, seeing the time. It's a little past midnight. (A/N: It's a 24hr cafe)  "This is really rude but I nee

Please log in to read the full chapter