Wildflower

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Thanks for being so patient for a new chapter guys! I had a lot to do the past few days. (You can read about it on my blog post)

The winners for your wedding colors are: Gold, with a tie between pastel pink, royal blue, red, purple, and white! Since there was a tie on the second color., I'll pick the one I like best, which is pastel pink! (It happens to be my favorite color ^^)

Enjoy the chapter!

Before the recording starts, Shinyoung takes you and Sunny to the side to talk privately.
"Now I'm not trying to be rude here, but these are older people, so it might be best for you guys to act like you're not engaged. I told the other girls and hosts to not say anything, so we'll just have to hope that none of them know already. If they do, just ignore any mean comments they might say, okay?" She says in a hushed tone. You gulp nervously.
"I didn't even think about that. We'll stick to friendly hugs, chats, and whatnot, like I'm just her close friend." You say, and Shinyoung nods, giving the two of you a hug.
"I'm sorry you have to do this."

One by one the familiar faces from season one return to Idol Town. The village president, then Lee Roadster, then some of the grandmas, and so on. It doesn't seem like any of them know who you are, so you let out a mental sigh of relief for now. The program starts, re-introducing the citizens of Yuchi-Ri, and they explain the duties of the day. Half of the girls will be planting garlic, while the other half will be on party planning duty. After an intense game of rock paper scissors, You and Sunny, Victoria and Amber, Hara and Youngji, and Yuri and Hyoyeon get put on the Party Planning Team with Taewoo. You guys have to get decorations and food without buying anything. You and Sunny decide to go up to the mountains with Taewoo to chop wood for a bonfire, while the rest of the girls get lessons from the grandmas to make homemade decorations and food. When you get there, you have a small chat with the cameras.
"Now because we're all alone, _____ and Sunny are going to be all lovey dovey. I'll have to stay away from them." Taewoo says, and Sunny hits him softly.
"Ya! No we won't!" She pouts, and Taewoo rolls his eyes.
"Sure...."

:::::::::::

"Like this?"
"Yeah, but harder. Here, let me show you, babe. Just hold it in both hands and do it swiftly like this, using all your energy."
"How come you can do it so much better than me? That's not fair!" 
"You're at a weird angle to do it. And besides, I'm just the best at this kind of thing."
"I wish I could chop wood that well." You say, watching her expertly slice a log in half. 
"It takes practice...and actual muscles." She laughs.
"Hey! I have muscles!" You say, flexing your arm. She grabs it and reveals the flab hiding behind it.
"Mmhmm." She chuckles, going back to chopping wood. 
"You're a meanie." You mumble, using your aegyo.
"What did I tell you about using aegyo? That's my thing!" She says, and you pout more.
"But I'm so much better at it than you!" You say, and she scrunches her nose.
"No you're not!" She says, using her own aegyo. 
"Yes I am!" You respond back, poking her nose. 
"YOU BOTH ARE ANNOYING!" Yells Taewoo, and you laugh.

When you have enough firewood, the three of you ride in a tractor back to Idol Town. You pass by the girls working in the field and make faces at them. When you reach the buildings, you get out and start carrying the firewood inside. You see a frustrated-looking Amber trying to tie a bow with a large ribbon while Hyoyeon laughs. 
"Do I fold it here, or here, or...ARGH!" She says, tangling herself in the ribbon. You laugh, putting the firewood in the center of the courtyard and walking over to Amber. 
"Need some help?" You ask and she nods. "Here, I'll do the ribbons if you carry the rest of the firewood in." She gets up quickly and throws the ribbon at you, running out to get the firewood. 
"THANKS _____!" She shouts behind her. Hyoyeon tells you what kind of bow to make and you nod, getting to work.
If I distance myself from Sunny while around everyone, I'm less likely to mess something up, right? You think to yourself, tying the bow skillfully. Sunny walks in and drops the firewood she was holding, and keeps herself from walking over to you. She returns to the tractor and grabs an armful of branches, sighing sadly. 

::::::::::

After a while everyone is allowed a 30 minute break, and you and Sunny go into the one part of the house that has air conditioning. You lay down, stretching your arms and legs out and Sunny sits next to you, bringing her knees to her chest. You prop yourself up with your arms and tilt your head, frowning. 
"What's wrong, baby?" You ask, and she sighs.
"Nothing...I was just so excited to spend the day with you, and now it's like we're back to a month ago when nobody knew. Do you know how many times I've wanted to take you in my arms, or kiss you, or even just lean on your shoulder?" She says, and you sit up, scooting next to her.
"I know, I've been feeling the same too. At least we can be together now!" You say, and she smiles weakly. "How about you give me that kiss?" You lay your chin on her knees, and she smiles brighter, pecking your lips. You peck her back, and she does the same. You lift your head, pecking her again. She hesitates for a moment, th

Please log in to read the full chapter