Excitement

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: It seems like most of you have shoulder length hair! To keep this accurate to the majority of you, I'll make references to you having shoulder length hair. (I myself have medium length, just past my shoulders) 

That night, you're sitting down on the couch in the living room, and Sunny comes rushing in happily.
"_____! You'll never guess what I was just told I get to do!" She says, jumping on the couch next to you. 
"Have your wishes finally been granted? Do you finally get to take a at the royal palace?!" You say, and she punches you playfully, giggling.
"No, you . I just got off the phone with KBS, and they want to do an Invincible Youth reunion episode with everyone from the first season!" She says, and your eyes go wide, bouncing in your seat. 
"NO WAY!" You shout, and she nods quickly, smiling brightly.
"They also said I could bring a guest, so GUESS WHO IS GOING TO BE ON THEIR FAVORITE TV SHOW?!" She yells, standing up as she shouts. You shake your head in disbelief, your jaw dropping.
"NO WAY. NO ING WAY!!!!" You yell, running around in excitement. You've always loved Invincible Youth. You love the concept of celebrities learning farming skills, and the comedy that comes out of it is hilarious.
"YUP! WE RECORD ON SATURDAY!!" She shouts, and you run towards her, picking her up and spinning her around. She laughs and holds on to you, and once you put her back down she pecks your lips.
"Have I told you I love you recently? Because you're the best person on this planet." You say, and she chuckles.
"Yeah right. You're only in this for my stuff!" She says sarcastically. You keep her in your arms, dipping her and giving her a deep kiss. You part from her and smirk.
"Still think I'm only in it for the stuff?" You say, and she rolls her eyes. 
"Hmm...yeah. I think I need more proof..." She says, winking. You take the hint and kiss her again, letting the kiss go longer this time. You part from her and she gazes into your eyes.
"I'm convinced now." She says, smiling.

:::::::::::

Before you know it, it's Saturday and you and Sunny are on the way to the first filming location, to shoot the introduction for the show. When you get there, the only people there are Shinyoung, Taewoo, and Joohyun. Sunny lets you know the cameras will be rolling as soon as you leave the van, and to be prepared. You nod in understanding and do one final check on your hair and makeup before Sunny opens the door. As she steps out you hear Shinyoung's voice ring out.
"And our first person is Sunny! Let's see who she brought with her!" 

Please log in to read the full chapter