I Do

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: You and Sunny are going on a Honeymoon to: 

Beach scenes coming your way!
Recommended Playlist for this Chapter

The next morning, you wake up to a weight on top of you and someone's lips on yours. You open your eyes to see Sunny straddling you.
"Morning, Sleeping Beauty." She says warmly, and you smile.
"Why the hell are you waking me up? That's my job!" You mumble, and she giggles.
"I couldn't sleep. I was too excited!" She says, bouncing up and down. You're confused for a moment, then you remember what was happening today.
"Ya, quit grinding on me." You say, sitting up. She crinkles her nose while smiling and wraps her arms around your neck. You lean in and give her a kiss, pouring out all your lazy morning love for her. When your lips separate you stay close, touching foreheads.
"Happy Birthday, Baby." You whisper. She goes to kiss you again, but four annoying girls ruin the moment by barging in.
"BIRTHDAY GIRL COMING THROUGH!" Yells Eunkyu, leading the line of girls into your room. Jinkyu follows, shouting as well.
"THE BIRTHDAY QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!" She yells, with Casey and Julia walking in behind them.
"WELL I'M THE BIRTHDAY GODDESS!" Yells Sunny, getting up off your lap to do a royal walk. Casey and Julia start blushing as the covers fall off you two, and Casey covers her eyes.
"YA SOONGYU! PUT ON SOME PANTS!" Yells Eunkyu, and Sunny's eyes go wide as she looks down at her lower half, which is only covered by some frilly underwear. You laugh as she rushes to the dresser, finding some exercise shorts and putting them on. 
"YOU'RE SO DUMB, BABE!" You say inbetween laughs.
"Hey _____, you shouldn't be laughing!" Shouts Julia, pointing at your . You look down to see you're also pantsless, and you gasp. You get up and put on some sweatpants, apologizing profusely for your appearance in front of your future relatives.
"Nah, it's no big deal. Soongyu is the problem! Nobody wants to see her flat at 5 in the morning!" Jinkyu says, and Sunny frowns.
"Hey! I have a nice !" She protests, and you nod.
"Yeah, she does!" You say, walking over and pinching it. She perks right up, standing up as straight as a soldier. After a moment she relaxes, giving you a wink. 
"Whatever. We need to get you two ready for your wedding! The venue is an hour away and the ceremony starts at 11 in the morning! We have 6 hours!" Eunkyu says, grabbing Sunny's arm and explaining the plan to the other girls in English. "Alright Casey and Julia, get _____. We've got Sunny."
"See you soon baby! I love you!" You shout as Sunny is dragged away by her two sisters. 
"I love you more!!" She yells back from the stairs. You run to the door frame and yell out at her. 
"Hey Sunny!" You shout and she stops walking, turns around, and looks at you.  "I really really really really like you."
"Well you know what?" She shouts, and her sisters grab hold of her to continue taking her to the car. "I really really really really really really really really really really really really..." Her words are cut off by the door closing in her face. You smile and go back into the room with the girls. 
"So what's on the agenda?" You ask in English. 
"Well, we're supposed to wait ten minutes before leaving so you two don't see each other until the big moment. So while we wait, let's go over what we have to do when we get there." Casey says, taking out a list. "Okay, here's what it says."


"To Do List: _____

Get Makeup Done Get Hair Done Get on Outfit Get on Shoes Get on Accessories Take Solo Pictures in Garden/Forest Area Take Pictures with Bridesmaids/Maid of Honor/Parents Head to the Alter Wait for Sunny to Make You Gasp and Cry Gasp and Cry Say Vows Get Married"

"Short and sweet. Great." You say, and the three of you chat for the remaining time. After ten minutes has passed, the three of you jump in the car outside. To congratulate the two of you, SM has rented several cars to transport you and your family and friends to and from the wedding and the airport. Along with the cars come chauffeurs that drive you everywhere. 

On the ride to the venue the three of you listen to music, tell inside jokes, and have all the fun you can have in a car on the highway. 
"Remember when _____ had a nosebleed in class, and she didn't want to get up so she just bled all over the desk?!" Julia asks, laughing.
"Yeah! She had to leave school because she lost so much blood!" Casey says, laughing as well.
"THAT WAS TRAUMATIZING!! I WAS SITTING NEXT TO THAT CUTE GIRL TOO!" You whine, hitting them. 
"Ow! You !" Says Julia.
"You were always such a gay child, _____. You had a crush on about every girl in our school!" Says Casey,
"Shut up! I did not!" You say, laughing.
"Yes you did! I remember you saying you wanted to marry every girl!" Julia says.
"I never said anything like that, you !" You protest, but it's no use. They simply aren't listening anymore.
"Oh yeah! I remember that!" Casey says, and the two of them begin to tell the many stories they have of you being gay. 

After about an hour, the car pulls up to the venue. They look to make sure Sunny isn't in sight, then they rush you inside. You run up to the desk, gasping for breath after the run.
"Hi, how may I help you?" Asks the annoyed looking receptionist.
"H-Hi. I'm here for- for the wedding." You say between breaths.
"Okay, which bride are you related to?" She asks, and you shake your head.
"I am one of the brides." You huff, and her eyes widen.
"Oh! Your 'dressing room' if you will, is down that hall, the second door on the left." She says, and you start rushing there.
"THANK YOU!" You yell behind your back.
"Congratulations!" She shouts behind you. You head into the room and Casey and Julia follow you, closing the door behind you. You already had the outfit and such delivered, so it's all there waiting for you. There's also three women there. One is your mom, and the other two you don't know. You hug your mom, and introduce yourself to the women. 
"Hi, I'm _____. Nice to meet you!" You say, bowing 
"It's a pleasure. I'm Hwang Sinbi, I'll be doing your makeup today." The first lady says. 
"And I'm Choi Yuju. I'll be doing your hair." Says the second one.
"Alright! It said that makeup is first on the list, so let's get started!"  Casey says, pushing you into a chair in front of a mirror. SinBi gets up and opens a box on the table in front of the mirror. She takes out various brushes and pallets, and gets to work on your face. 

After about an hour your face is ready. Right after, Yuju starts on your hair. She puts it up i

Please log in to read the full chapter