Torn

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

"_____, will you marry me?"

"Oh my god Sunny, of course I will!" You say loudly, tears forming at your eyes. Sunny stands up and takes your left hand in hers. She slides the ring onto your finger, then takes out another for you to put on hers. She leans down and your lips meet, her tears falling onto your face as you both weep happily. Suddenly, Taeyeon and Tiffany burst into the room with a tray holding a pitcher of water. 
"WE HAVE ARRIV- Why are you two making out?" Shouts Taeyeon, and the two of you look up, tears staining your cheeks. "And why are you crying?!" 
The two of you smile at each other and hold out your hands, showing off the rings. Tiffany nearly drops the water as they both gasp. 
"YOU TWO GOT ENGAGED?!" They say in unison, rushing over to look at the rings.  The three of them jump around happily, and you wave your hands around, smiling. You see the door open and a man in a lab coat walks in. He laughs, and the other girls turn around slowly, then stand up straight, bowing. He walks over to you and introduces himself.
"I'm Doctor Kim. I'll be taking care of you for the duration of your stay." You smile and shake his hand as the girls sit down. "Your recovery wil take some time, but the good news is that you won't need surgery. Since you only fell from about a foot off the ground, your skull should heal itself in time. You're lucky Tiffany here saved you the first time you fell, or you may have lost some memory upon impact. We'll keep you on painkillers and moniter your progress with x-rays twice a week. Once the skull has fully healed, you'll be able to leave." He says, flipping through some papers on his clipboard. "Are any of you related to _____?"
"Yes, I'm her fiancé." Sunny says, and his eyebrows raise for a moment before he hands her the clipboard and a pen.
"I need you to sign this saying she can be given these medications. Is she allergic to anything?" He says, and Sunny looks at you, and you shake your head slightly, wincing at the pain. "Well that's good, that means we can give you the regular medication. And it looks like you need it, too."  
When Sunny finishes signing, she hands the doctor the clipboard. He chuckles.
"I don't think I can use this siganture, Sunny." He says, showing you guys the clipboard. Instead of using her formal signature, she had signed her autograph, smiling sun and all. Sunny goes red as the rest of you burst out laughing. Dr. Kim hands her a new copy, and she signs it, double checking it to make sure it's right. 
"Alright, we'll get you started on your medication as soon as possible, _____."

:::::::::::

Two days later, you start working again in your hospital room. Umji comes to the hospital to mentor under you even though you told her she didn't have to. With your new medication, you've started to lift and move your head without pain. Right now, you're working on the concept for SNSD's new Korean album. (A/N: SO EXCITED FOR THE APRIL JPN. COMEBACK AND MAY KOR. COMEBACK YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW) 
"Do you need anything ____? Water or an extra pillow or anything?" Umji asks, and you shake your head. 
"I'm fine, thank you though."
"You sure? I can get you some soda from the conveniece store or something."
"I'm alright, really."

A little while later, you finish some sketches and put down your pencil, laying your head on your pillow. 
"I'm going to take a nap, Umji. You can leave if you'd like, because I'll probably just be lazing around for the rest of the day." You say, closing your eyes. 
"Okay, I'll leave in a little bit. I want to finish up this game on my phone real quick." She says, and a few minutes later you're asleep. Umji looks over your shoulder at you. and makes sure you're sound asleep. She then leans down and kisses your lips softly, trying to not wake you. As she kisses you, the door opens.
"_____, I brought you some-" Tiffany stops in her tracks, dropping the candy she was holding. Her eyes go wide as she sees the scene before her. Umji stands up, searching through her mind for an excuse. Before she can say anything, howev

Please log in to read the full chapter