She Fainted

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Where are you taking us?" Asks Umji from the backseat of Sunny's black Jetta wagon. Sunny giggles, and you sigh, turning to face her.
"It's better that you don't know, rookie." You say, turning back to the front. "I hope you at least called before hand, babe." Sunny laughs, almost swerving out of the road.
"You know it's so much more fun to suprise them! Besides, it's not like I'm not welcome there. I have a key!" In the back, Umji whines.
"Where are we going? Do you know people who own a resturant or something?"  
"It's a secret!" Sunny giggles.

A little while later you arrive at a large apartment building, and take the elevator to the top floor. There is one big apartment on this floor, with a grey door separating it from the rest of the world. Sunny uses her key to unlock the door, and you walk in. Clothes are strewn around the place, and it smells strongly of axe body spray. The three of you had just walked into the dorm of Super Junior.  Unknown to her situation, Umji takes off her shoes with the two of you and heads to the kitchen calmly. Standing by the sink with no shirt on is Siwon. Upon seeing you, he jumps and stands up more straight.
"Woah! What are you guys doing here?!" He exclaims, and Sunny smiles.
"I'm taking Sungmin up on his offer, of course." 
During the time when Sunny and Sungmin had a radio show together, at some point, Sungmin said that she could come over whenever to hang out. Ever since, Sunny has barged into their dorm whenever she pleased, using the key he gave her. 
"That was like 7 years ago!" Siwon says, and Sunny scoffs.
"It's still valid, though, so tough." She walks over and starts rummaging through the fridge. 
"Who's the girl, _____?" Siwon asks, and you turn to introduce Umji only to realize she's frozen in the entrance to the kitchen, jaw dropped. You grab her arm and guide her to Siwon.
"This is Kim Umji, my new apprentice. Umji, I think you know who this is." Siwo

Please log in to read the full chapter