Relief

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sunny Bunny<3: Meet me in room 217. We need to talk."

You immediatly get out of bed, grabbing your walker. You slowly make your way out, telling your nurses you're going to the bathroom. You turn into the elevator and head down to floor 2. You search for room 217, and when you find it, you open it slowly. Inside, the lights are off, and the room is empty but for one person. Sunny is sitting on one of the beds. You close the door behind you and head over to her as fast as you can. You go to wrap your arms around her, but she stops you, pushing you away. 
"Sunny?" You say, and she points at the bed across from her. You sit down and she looks at you seriously. 
"Are you in love with Umji?"
Her words make your heart drop in your chest. 
"Of course not! Why would you think that?!" You say slightly loudly, and she looks back at you, frowning.
"Oh I don't know, maybe it's because TIFFANY SAW YOU AND HER MAKING OUT?!" She yells, and you look at her, confused. 
"We didn't make out...we didn't even kiss! Did she tell you that?!" You yell back, and she hesitates for a second. 
"Not exactly...."
"Then why the hell do you think that?!"
"I heard her say on the phone that she saw her kiss you....and I guess I thought of the worst."
"Wait. She kissed me?! When?!"  
"I don't know!! All I heard was that one part!" 
You frown, looking at the floor as if it could solve your problems. 
"Are you sure she was talking about me?"
"Well she said she saw someone's apprentice kiss them in a hospital room, and I'm pretty ing sure you're the only one we know in the hospital who also has an apprentice." Sunny sighs, defeated. "So you didn't kiss her?"
"Not that I can remember. You know I'd never do that to you, right baby?" You say, and she looks at the ground. You use the walker to help yourself up, and walk over to her, lifting up her chin. You see tears falling down her face and smile warmly, wiping them away. 
"All my love is for you, nothing left to lose, because I know the meaning and strength of your love more than anyone else."  You sing softly, and she smiles a bit. (A/N: THAT IT CAME ON WHILE I WAS WRITING AND IT WAS PERFECT I HAD TO ADD IT)
"I'm sorry for scaring you and everyone else, baby." She says weakly, and you sit next to her, rubbing her back comfortly. "It's just...I didn't want it to happen again." 
"You didn't want what to happen again?" You ask, and she hesitates, turning to face you.
"A few years ago, I dated this chick. We had been dating for a few months, and all my friends said we were going to get married. We were perfect together, they said. And I believed them. She was the world to me. But one day I came home early from work, and when I arrived, nobody was home. I assumed she was out shopping or something, because she had the day off. I headed to my room to take a nap, but in my room, I found her in bed with a random woman. I, of course, was extremely upset and horrified she did that, but she convinced me over time that she was genuinly sorry, and she would never do it again. But the next week, I found her again with a different woman. Her actions gave me exteme anxiety and kept me away from relationships of any kind for a long time. A few years after that, I dated this other girl, and she did the same ing thing. I swore off dating for good after her. Then I met you, and it took m

Please log in to read the full chapter