Stir Fry

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: The winner for the choice of Sunny's dress is: *drumroll* D! 

Check at the end of the chapter for the next poll!

Later that day, you're making Sunny some stir fry beef and broccoli for lunch. Upon her request you're wearing a French maid style apron as you cook, and she's rapidly taking pictures. 
"You'd better not send those to anyone!" You say over your shoulder, and she giggles. 
"Are you kidding?! I'm putting these on Instagram!" She says, and you turn around, making her take more pictures.
"You better not!" You say, putting the stove on low and walking over to her. She continues taking pictures as you walk to her, and you rip her phone out of her hands. 
"Hey! Gimme that back!" She shouts, and you hold the phone up high. (A/N: You're taller than Sunny)
"If you want it, just get it!" You say, and she stands on her tip toes trying to reach it. 
"No fair! You're taller than Sooyoung!" She says, and you laugh.
"I'm not even close to Sooyoung's height, babe. I'm only 5'6"!" You say, and she tries jumping to get the phone. 
"Yeah, but I'm only 5 foot 2!" She complains, and you stick your tongue out.
"Too bad." You say, putting the phone on a high shelf and going back to the stove. Sunny huffs, jumping and trying to reach her phone. She stomps out of the kitchen, returning with a stepladder shortly. Even with the stepladder, she still needs to get on her tip toes a bit to reach the phone. Once she gets it, she starts putting some of the pictures together in a collage for Instagram. She sets up the post, but before she posts it she walks over to you. She holds the phone in front of you and presses send before your very eyes. You turn and glare at her, pretending to be mad.
Time for a taste of your own medicine. You think evilly.
"What the hell, Sunny?! I told you not to post those!" You yell, and she falters for a moment.
"Well you took my phone-" She says quietly, being cut off by your booming voice.
"SO?! I TOLD YOU TO NOT PUT THEM ON! YOU'RE SO ING EMBARRASSING!" You yell, and she gulps, backing away from you slowly. You take her phone and put it in your back pocket, and her hands shake.
"I-I'm sorry, _____." She mumbles, and you raise your eyebrows angrily.
"You're SORRY?! BECAUSE A SIMPLE SORRY WILL FIX EVERYTHING, WON'T IT!" You shout, and tears start streaming down Sunny's face as she runs away and shuts the bedroom door behind her. A pang of guilt hits you, and you turn off the stove, following her path upstairs. In her fit of sadness Sunny forgot to lock the bedroom door, so you slowly open it, walking in. Sunny has her knees to her chest as she sobs, and guilt hits you again, harder this time. You walk cautiously up to her, and sit on the bed next to her,

Please log in to read the full chapter