Relax

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sawadika! Welcome to the island of Phuket, Thailand." The voice of a flight attendant says through the speakers of the plane. You and Sunny exchange glances in your first class seats, smiling brightly. When you exit the plane, you find 2 bodyguards who were hired to get you out of the airport safely. Their job becomes evident as you enter the lobby of the airport, as it's filled with fans holding up signs and shouting your names. You and Sunny wave at them, smiling and holding hands. When you reach the waiting area for your car, Sunny starts signing things that fans bring up to her. You're so caught up in the moment of watching her greet her fans that you don't notice a girl walk over to you. 
"Um..._____?" She says, and you turn to face her. 
"Oh, hey! What's up?" You ask, and she hands you a photo and a pen.
"C-Could you sign this picture of you and Sunny for me?" She asks nervously, and your eyes go wide.
"Me? Really? I've never signed anything before!" You say, and she smiles.
"Y-Yeah! You two are really cute together." She says, and you uncap the pen.
"Alrightie then!" You say happily, signing your name with a heart next to the last letter. You hand the photo back to the girl, who thanks you and runs off to show her mom. Once people notice that you're signing things as well, a line forms for you, too. A few minutes after, however, your car comes and the two of you say your reluctant goodbyes. When you get in the car, Sunny gives you a big hug. 
"You signed your first autograph!" She says happily, giving you a kiss on the cheek. 
"I know...I didn't even practice! I hope it looks good." You say, and she chuckles.
"They got an exclusive autograph from the one and only Mrs. Lee _____. I think they're happy." She says, and you smile. (A/N: I had you take Sunny's name because it makes writing easier ^^) You lean on her shoulder as you're taken to your resort, which is the same one SNSD visited all those years ago. When you reach it, you walk out and take your bags to the front desk.
"Hi! How may I help you?" The woman there asks.
"Hi, we have a room reserved for the next four days under the name Lee Soongyu." Sunny says, and the wom

Please log in to read the full chapter