Rain

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates guys. I've been having some relapse with my arm and I'm trying to take it easy. 

Later that night you and Sunny are having dinner in one of the restaurants at the resort. You're sitting by the window with a beautiful view of the beach, but you can't keep your eyes off each other. You give Sunny a wink, and she sticks her tongue out at you playfully. You hold hands over the table, your love echoing throughout the restaurant. No matter how many crying babies or loud couples surround you, nothing can take away from this moment. 
"I love you." Sunny sighs, and you go to say something back but a waiter interrupts you. 
"Which of you had the...dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets?" He asks, and Sunny giggles, pointing at you. You hear her mutter something under her breath.
"Child."
"And here's your shrimp with mixed vegetables, Sunny-er, ma'am." He says, sputtering the last few words in embarrassment. Sunny smiles at him kindly.
"Thank you! Are you a fan?" She asks, and he nods. "I'll give you a signature with the tip." 
He smiles and leaves, an extra spring in his step. You giggle and start eating your chicken nuggets with your hands, but Sunny stops you. 
"Don't be even more of a kid. Use your fork." She says, pointing to the utensil next to you. You frown and pick it up, dipping a nugget in ketchup and eating it. Once you taste the delicious chicken meat, you smile and grab another nugget. 
"Dis isf really goof!" You say, mouth full of nuggets. To your surprise, instead of reprimanding you Sunny starts laughing.
"You're such a nerd!" She laughs, and you smile while giggling. 

:::::::::::

The two of you are walking along the beach by moonlight, holding hands. You look over at Sunny and see that she's crying. 
"What's wrong baby?" You ask, squeezing her hand. She looks over at you, a frown plastered on her face. 
"I'm sorry." She says and you tilt your head, worried and confused. "I'm so sorry that I'm ruining your life." 
You frown, stopping in your tracks. She stops a little ahead of you, looking at her sand covered feet. 
"What do you mean you're ruining my life?" You say, walking towards her cautiously.
"Your grandparents hate you, you can't go anywhere without being mobbed, and you have to risk your job to go to America with me. I'm just a burden on you."  She says, and you reach out to grab her hand. As soon as you graze it, however, she starts sprinting away. 
"SUNNY?! WAIT UP!!" You shout, chasing her. Suddenly, it starts downpouring. You

Please log in to read the full chapter