Cheesy

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day, Taeyeon came to visit you after work while Sunny and Jessica went out shopping. Along with her, she brought sweet potatoes from a nearby stand. As you ate them, you talked about your respective days. When you finished, Taeyeon threw the skins away and sat on the bed across from you. You hesitate before talking again.
"Tae?"
"Yeah?" 
"...Do you have a crush on Tiffany?"
At these words Taeyeon's eyes go wide and her face turns red. 
"N-No..." She says quietly and you roll your eyes.
"I know when you're lying, Tae." You say, and she looks at the floor.
"It's no use, though. She's straighter than a pole."
"Poles can bend, you know." You chuckle. "Tiffany may not be as straight as she lets on."
"What's that supposed to mean?" Tae says, looking up at you. 
"All I'm saying is don't give up hope. I was sure Sunny was straight." You say, and she shrugs. Just then, Sunny and Jessica return from the mall with bags up both their arms. 
"_____! I bought you PRESENTSSS!" Sunny shouts, laying her bags on the bed. 
"And I bought you NOTHING!!!" Shouts Jessica, mocking Sunny as she sits on a chair laying her bags on the ground. You and Taeyeon start digging through the bags on the bed, but Sunny pushes you two away.
"I didn't get you anything, Tae. And you have to wait _____! Let me have one moment's rest first." She says, and you cross your arms, pouting. Sunny sighs, sitting on the bed next to you and giving you a kiss on the cheek. You continue to pout, and she kisses your cheek several more times to try and cheer you up.  You stay defiant, however, and she gives up. She reaches into one of her bags and pulls out a small package, handing it to you. You rip it open quickly and inside is a necklace with a heart hanging from it. You look over at Sunny, smling, and she moves her shirt to show her wearing a matching one.
"It's so you can feel my love wherever you go. Even if you're by yourself, I'm with you if you wear that necklace." Sunny says as you put it on. Jessica and Taeyeon pretend to barf. 
"Thank you baby. I love it almost as much as I love you!" You say, giving her a peck. 
"You two are so gooey and mushy it's gross!" Says Taeyeon, and Jessica nods in agreement. 
"Do you think we are, sweetheart?" You say with your aegyo.
"Not at all, cutiepie!" Sunny uses her aeygo back at you. You give each ofther eskimo kisses.
"I can't take it! C'mon Sica, let's go to the food court to get..."
"Food?" 
"Yeah!"
Taeyeon and Jessica leave the room and you and Sunny burst out laughing. She reaches into a different bag and takes out a box. 
"I didn't want to give you this while they were here." She says, handing it to you. You open it t

Please log in to read the full chapter