Worst Day

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

WARNING: THERE'S SENSITIVE MATERIAL SUCH AS DEATH THREATS AND BULLYING IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTER. IF YOU DON'T WISH TO READ, SKIP PAST THE GREEN DOTS • • • • • • • • • 

The next morning, you wake up with a giant weight on top of you. You push it off, eyes still closed, hearing a thud as it hits the ground. Following the thud, Sunny's voice rings out.
"What'd you do that for?!" She shouts, and you open your eyes, laughing as you see her on the floor. She's looking up at you with a tired and annoyed expression, rubbing her head in pain.
"I thought you were a..." You say, trying desperately to think of a valid excuse for pushing her off the bed. 
"A what?" She says, standing up and crossing her arms. 
"A...dog!" You say, and her eyes widen.
"You think I'm a dog?!" She yells, and you bite your lip in worry. 
"No...I just had a dog when I lived in America and she always used to sleep on me, so in my sleepy state I thought you were her!" You say quickly, and she furrows her brow, frowning. 
"Yeah right." She says, grabbing some clothes and leaving the room. You sigh, standing up and following her to the bathroom. She slams the door and you talk through it. 
"I'm sorry babe! Are you really mad or are you pretending again?!" You shout, and you hear her sigh loudly from inside the bathroom. 
"I don't want to talk right now, _____." She says angrily, and you frown as you walk away. You make breakfast while you wait for your turn in the shower, and she walks past you, not even acknowledging your presence. You get up and walk sadly to the bathroom with your clothes, setting them down. You turn on the shower to find the water's ice cold. 
That's right, we usually shower together to save the hot water. You think, shivering as you step into the shower. 

Once you finish showering you get dressed and grab your bag, heading out the door. Sunny left before you, without even leaving a note. You get in your car and drive to work, gloom overtaking you. When you reach your building, you see a large group of people outside. You park in your usual spot across the street, and walk over. As soon as you make it to the other side, you're engulfed in a sea of reporters, angry sones, and photographers. You hopelessly try to break through, but the crowd circles around you. 
• • • • • • • • • 
"_____! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU'RE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH TIFFANY?!"
*FLASH*
"WHO'S NEXT, ____?"
*FLASH*
"WHY DO YOU PRETEND YOU'RE SO COOL?! YOU'RE ING DUMB!"
*FLASH*
• • • • • • • • • 
You look around at all the people, and see several people taking videos on their phones. You take deep breaths, trying not to panic. You think for a bit, then decide to break through the crowd by distraction. 
"SUNNY!" You scream, pretending to look to the left of you. The crowd goes crazy, and in the chaos you break through and run inside the building. You sprint into the elevator, shaking as it goes upward. You fumble with the key as you open the door, hearing loud people enter the elevator downstairs. As soon as you're in, you lock the door behind you and run up to the loft, where you're not visible from the glass door. You keep the lights off, and sit in silence as you hear them bang on the door. They stay there for a

Please log in to read the full chapter