I Missed You

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS UAL ACTIVITY. IF YOU DON'T WISH TO READ, SKIP AFTER THE RED DOTS, LIKE THESE: ::::::::::

It's the last night of your parents' visit, and you and Sunny decided to take them to your favorite outdoor market to get food from venders. You and Sunny decide to share a bowl of bibimbap, and your parents got kimbap and fish cakes. 
"You know you guys are essentially eating snack foods, right?" You chuckle as they sit down at the plastic table with you two in the seating area. 
"We are?" Your mom says, exchanging a look with your dad. 
"Whatever!" They say in unison, laughing. Sunny reaches into a plastic bag next to her and takes out a bottle of soju, mixing it expertly. She pours four cups and hands them out. She raises hers in the air.
"I make a toast to _____'s parents. You are very nice to me and your daughter. Thank you." She says confidently. Your mom raises her glass as well.
"I'd also like to toast to you two. When _____ first told me about you two, I'll admit I was skeptical. But after spending the week with you, I can tell you're meant for each other." You smile brightly at Sunny, explaining what your mom had said in Korean for her. The four of you toast, and take sips. After a few minutes of silence while you ate, your mom spoke up again.
"Your English has gotten better since last week, Sunny." The girl in question raises her head from her vicious eating, blushing a bit. 
"Oh, thank you!" She says, and you can't help but smile even brighter at the scene. 

I can't believe I was scared to tell them. You think. They get along so well! 

After dinner, you drive them to the airport, and say your goodbyes. Tears were shed by all parties, and your parents gave both you and Sunny giant bear hugs. They both promise to come back in a few months to visit again before heading to their flight.

::::::::::

On the drive home, you can't help but notice Sunny acting weird. She avoids your eyes, and stays on her phone. You shrug it off, assuming she's just tired. When you reach the house, she walks in front of you down the walk, not saying a word. You start to get worried, thinking she's mad at you for making her entertain your parents or something. You follow her inside and close the door. 
"Look, I don't know if I did something but-" Your words are cut off as you're pushed against the door, your arms pinned above your head. Sunny smiles at you, biting her lip. 
"I missed this body too much." She says, runn

Please log in to read the full chapter