Pancakes

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning, you wake up to the smell of pancakes. Not kimchi pancakes, or imitation pancakes, but pure, American style pancakes. You jump out of bed, startling Sunny awake.
"Yessssss!" You shout. She peels her eyes open to see you standing with your fists in the air like you just won a gold medal in the Olympics. 
"What the hell are you doing, babe? Come back to bedddd..." She says, grabbing your shirt and pulling on it. You resist and turn around, a grin spread on your face. 
"Pancakes!" You say, jumping up and down. She stares at you, bewildered. 
"What about them?" She yawns, rubbing her eyes and sitting up a little. 
"Don't you smell them?! My mom is making me pancakes!" Sunny rolls her eyes, smiling. She motions for you to go closer to her, and you oblige. She flicks your forehead, giggling.
"Child." 
"Hey! I'm excited. I haven't had regular pancakes in forever!" You say, rubbing your head in pain. "All you guys have here are gross fake pancakes."
"Well excuse me for not fuflilling your pancake needs." She says, and you go to get up and put some pants on, but she grabs your arm. "Stay in bed for a few minutes longer....please..." She says, and her puppy-dog eyes make you agree, sliding under the covers with her. She wraps her legs around you, and slides her hands into your underwear, grabbing your . You smirk, then remember your situation.
"Babe?"
"Mmm?"
"You know we can't do anything for the whole week my parents are here, right?" She looks up at you, suprised and upset.
"A whole week?! I don't know if I can keep myself from you for that long." She winks, staring you down and her lips. You poke her forehead, and she snaps out of it.
"We do it once every month, remember?" (A/N:The two of you have the same time of the month ^^U) 
"Yeah, but that never lasts a full seven days!" She grabs her chest, pretending to have heart problems. "I don't think I'm gonna make it, babe...tell Taeyeon....she's....a ...." You laugh, and pinch her cheeks, pulling on them. 
"You'll survive, silly." 
Just then, you hear a knock on the door. 
"Come in!" You say, as Sunny removes her hands from your . Your mom walks in with a large tray. 
"HOLY BREAKFAST IN BED. YESSSSSS!" You say, starting to bounce in excitement again. Sunny just giggles. 
"Language! And yes, I thought I'd treat you to some homemade pancakes, just like I made for breakfast every Saturday morning when you were little." Your mom says, setting it down on your laps. "I made chocolate chip for you, and plain for Sunny, because I didn't know what she liked. I even brought real maple syrup from your father and I's trip to Vermont!" 
"I love you, mom." You say, and she gives you a kiss on the cheek. You look over at Sunny, and see that she's already stuffed half a pancake in her face. She looks over at you and your mom, and her eyes widen. She swallows quickly, bowing slightly.
"Thank you very much!" She says, and your mom smiles.
"It's no trouble dear. And you don't need to bow to me. Treat me like your own mom."
Sunny smiles, and thanks her again. Your mom leaves to go clean up the kitchen, and you and Sunny dig in. 

:::::::::

"Okay, what do you guys want to do first?" You ask your parents, driving them around the city. You decided to take them to do whatever they wanted for today, to treat them. Sunny wanted to come, but she had to go to practice. In her stead, she gave you her credit card, with a warning not to spend too much with it. 
"I want to go see some authentic places to shop! Like a market or something. Is there one of those here?" Your mom asks. 
"Not in Seoul, but if you want we can travel 2 hours to Daebudo where I know there's one open today!" You say jokingly. 
"So that's a no...um....where do you want to take us?" she says, and you shake your head. 
"Today is about you guys! Come on, isn't there anything you want to do or see here?" Your dad speaks up.
"I'd like to see an old temple, like from 700 years ago!" You smile. 
"That can be arranged." 
You put the address of a temple you went to with Amber once in your GPS, and off you go.

::::::::::

Meanwhile, in the SM building...

"OKAY GIRLS, ONE TWO TH

Please log in to read the full chapter