Four Words

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Holy ."
"Mom!"
"I'm sorry, but holy !" 
You decided to bring your parents back to your house, which in reality was more of a mansion. As you pull up, you look in the rearview mirror and smile at your parent's expressions. 
"I never expected my daughter to have a nicer house that me!" Your dad laughs, stepping out of the car. You and Sunny lead the way to the door, and out of the corner of your eye you see your mom taking pictures of everything. The house, the lawn, even a random bush. You chuckle and point it out to Sunny who smiles, giggling. When you reach the door, your mom puts her phone away and you open the door, letting them in first. You hear gasps from both of them as they witness the foyer. A light blue paint with white accents covers the wall, and a chandelier hangs from the ceiling. The white tile floor is sparkling, which reminds you to tell them something important.
"Hey guys, we have but one rule here. Take your shoes off before entering!" Your mom chuckles, taking off her flats and putting on a pair of the slippers on a shelf next to her. Your dad does the same with his sneakers. You grab your My Melody slippers and Sunny's pink fuzzy ones, slipping yours on and handing her hers. 

You give them a full tour of the house, and at every new room either your mom or your dad shouted some form of profanity in suprise. Finally, you reach your room. You take a peek inside and close the door again.
"Aaaanddd....that's everything! We've seen every room in the house!" You flash a cheeky smile, looking left and right, anywhere to avoid your parents' eyes.
"Come on, _____. It can't be that messy!" Says your mom, pushing past you and opening the door. Inside, she sees a floor strewn with clothes, an unmade bed, and leftovers sitting on your nightstand. She turns around, and pulls you by the ear into the room.
"Ow!! I know it's a little messy but do you have to do that?!" You exclaim once she lets go. 

Please log in to read the full chapter