Surpise! Happy Halloween!

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Babe! Are you ready yet?" Sunny yells from the foyer. 
"Almost!" You yell back, triple checking your makeup and putting on your veil before hurrying downstairs. Upon seeing you, Sunny gasps, then relaxes.
"You're actually terrifying, babe. I don't think I can look at you all night!" She says, hiding her face. You chuckle and take her in your arms, kissing her forehead. 
"And you look absolutely adorable." You say, telling the truth as usual. Sunny is dressed up as a cute bunny, to commemorate your constant use of the nickname she hates so much, and you're dressed as a scary ghost. 
"Thanks Princess." She says, kissing your cheek, careful to not mess with your makeup. "We better get going. That candy corn isn't gonna eat itself!"  
You two get into the car, and Sunny starts driving to the venue. You're going to SM's Wonderland Halloween Party, to meet up with other artists and actors under the company for a fun time. Once you get there, you stop the car and both step out, handing the keys to the valet. You walk onto the red carpet hand in hand, camera flashes and cheers accompanying you the whole way. You pose for official SM pictures, then head into the party. Almost immediately, a terrified Joy squeaks, as she had turned around to see who came in to your scary outfit. 
"Ahh! Oh, it's you _____. Why are you so scary?" She uses her aegyo on you. 
"Did I scare you dongsaeng? Poor dongsaengieeeee~" You say, pinching her cheek. 
"Aish. Oh! Sunny Unnie! You look so cute!" She exclaims, and Sunny smiles.
"Thanks! We're quite the pair, aren't we?" She says, nudging you. 
"You sure are. Oh no. IRENE UNNIE, STAY AWAY FROM THAT! YOU'LL GET-" Joy yells, and suddenly, you see Irene running for the toilets past you. "...nausea. I better go check on her. See you two later!

Please log in to read the full chapter