Kitty

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's a rainy Wednesday in Seoul, and you and Sunny are lazing around the house. She had just gotten back from her morning dance practice, and since the instructer had a doctors appointment she didn't have to go back until tomorrow. 
"Tell me why...ladadalada.." Sunny hums Lion Heart, the song she's been practicing, as she reads a magazine. You're flipping through channels on your TV with your head in her lap, and at one channel you stop and smile. Sunny looks up as she hears animal noises, and sees you're watching Animal Planet. She chuckles at your goofy smile, and you look up at her. 
"Baby, can we get a pet?" You ask, and she looks down at you, surprised. 
"What?" She asks, and you sit up next to her, facing her.
"Can we get a pet? Like, a dog or a cat or something? I miss my dog in America, and it feels weird not having any kind of pet here." You explain, and she hesitates. 
"Hmmm...I guess we could get one. What do you want to get Princess?" She asks, and your face lights up.
"Really?!" You say, and she nods. "Well...I've always wanted to get a cat...would you want to get a cat?" 
"Sure! I've never had a cat either." She says, and you smile. 

::::::::::::

Soon the two of you are at the pet store, looking at their cats. You're looking at a Scottish Fold, and it meows at you. You go to call Sunny over when she gasps. You look over at her and she is jumping up and down excitedly, pointing at one of the cages.
"Baby look at this one! It's so cute!" She says, and you walk over to see a small white Devon Rex climbing up on the cage to see you two. Sunny looks over at you excitedly and you smile warmly.
"It's adorable baby, do you want that one?" You ask, and she nods quickly. You walk over to the information desk and fill out the paperwork for the small kitten as Sunny talks to it through the cage. After half an hour you two have the cat in the car, along with some essentials such as food and toys for the cat. 
"What should we name her?" You ask Sunny as she gets in the car. 
"Hmmm....something related to the color white, cause she's white." She says, and you nod. 
"Sugar? Snow? Milk?" You suggest, and she shakes her head. 
"We have to see her personality first. What if her name doesn't fit her?" She says, and you nod again.
"Yeah, I never thought about that. We'll wait until we get home and see what she does." You say as Sunny turns arou

Please log in to read the full chapter