Safe

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Dear Santa, could you please lend me your ear~" The angelic voice of Taeyeon says from your phone, the ballad start of the song allowing you two to sleep for a little bit before Tiffany goes "C'mon Girls!"  and wakes you both up. 
"Ugh...go away Fany...." Sunny groans, and you sleepily turn off the alarm. As soon as your arm leaves the bed, you feel a cold chill against your arm. You quickly put it back under the covers, and Sunny turns to you. 
"What's wrong baby?" She says, sleepily, hugging your waist from the side. 
"The heater broke again." You say, sighing and showing her the steam from your breath. 
". How are we gonna get out of bed?" She says, saying the obvious as the both of you are in only your underwear as usual. 
"I will brave the cold for you, my queen!" You say, sitting up. The cold air hits your exposed chest and you shiver, laying down with the covers on top of you quickly. 
"Nope, nope, too cold." You say, and she giggles.
"Should we call out of work?" Sunny asks, and you laugh. 
"I'd rather be at my heated work, thank you very much." You say, and she pouts. 
"But I don't want to get out of beddddd....." She says in a cute voice, and you squish her cheeks. 
"We have to, Bunny." You say, and she glares at you. 
"Don't call me that, Princess." She says, and you nod. 
"I'm going for it again. If I don't make it, I love you baby." You say, kissing her forehead as she giggles. You jump out of bed and sprint to the dresser, quickly putting on sweat pants and a fuzzy sweater. You grab some warm things for Sunny and walk over, giving them to her. 
"Thank you my heroine." She says, pecking your lips and putting the clothes on under the covers. 

:::::::::::::::

Sunny decided to take off work and spend the day with you, as she had nothing to do anyway. As soon as the two of you reach the heat of your studio, you let out a sigh of relief. 
"So waaaaaaaaarm!" She says, running around and sitting in front of the heating vent. You giggle and sit at your desk, sipping the cup of hot cocoa you got on the way. 
"Are you gonna sit there all day?" You ask, and Sunny nods, smiling like a dork. 
"Have fun, cutie." You say, opening up your email on the computer. You decide to work on a project to desig

Please log in to read the full chapter