New Beginnings

Always Here
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's a few months later, and you and Sunny are finally going off to America to record Sunny's solo album. You're currently dropping off Sogeum at Tae and Fany's house, as they're taking care of her while you're gone. 

"But Sunnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~" Complains Taeyeon, a portable cat cage in her hand, " Fany and I don't know how to take care of catsssssssssss~"
"It's only for a few months, and you'll survive." Sunny says, patting her cheek. 
"But what if Prince and Ginger eat herrrrrrrrrrrr~" She whines, and you laugh.
"She won't let them go near them. Will you you salty little ?" You say, laughing, and Sunny hits your arm. 
"I told you not to call her that!" She says, pouting. 
"You can't deny it, it's why we named her salt for crying out loud!" You say, giggling. 
"Are you two sure you can stand each other for this long?" Tiffany says, chuckling. 
"ARE ANY OF YOU LISTENING? THIS CAT WILL KILL US ALL!" Taeyeon yells, pointing at the sleeping kitty. 
"Oh, hush you crybaby." Sunny says, flicking her forehead. Tiffany smiles and laughs at them, then frowns. 
"We're gonna miss you guys so much!" She says, hugging you and Sunny tightly in one big hug. 
"We'll miss you too, you say, tearing up a bit. Suddenly, the doorbell rings, and Tiffany goes to answer it. Seconds later, the rest of SNSD is surrounding you guys. 
"See! I told you guys we wouldn't be late!" Sooyoung says. "My awesome driving skills got us here right on time!" 
"Awesome my , you almost killed us! I'm driving us home." Hyoyeon says, laughing. 
"Please, let someone else drive..." Seohyun says, facepalming. 

After about 30 minutes of goodbyes, you and Sunny pile into your van and the driver rushes off. When you get to the airport, you see that, as usual, hundreds of fans have gathered to see you two off. You smile at Sunny, taking her hand as you step out and wave. You notice a familiar face, and elbow Sunny. When she sees it as well, the two of you run over, giving her a hug.
"Helianthus!! We haven't seen you in forever!" You say, and she laughs. 
"Yeah, I've been a bit busy with some commission work. But I couldn't miss wishing you guys good luck in America!" She says. Meanwhile, fa

Please log in to read the full chapter