I'll See You Again Chapter 9

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There is something about Lee Sungyeol that can make Kim Myungsoo let himself loose and just laugh like there’s no tomorrow. There’s something about the taller guy that makes him feel as if there’s nothing wrong with the world and that everything’s just fine. There’s just something about him that eases all the worries Myungsoo comes up and its fine, it’s fine because at least he knows he doesn’t need to lie about having fun with him around.

“Myungsoo, look! The fish is swimming! It’s so adorable!” Sungyeol jumped up and down and Myungsoo saw how the guard gave them a look, “Hey, where are you looking at? Look, the fish is swimming! Isn’t he so adorable?”

“Sungyeol,” Myungsoo gave him a blank face as he dragged him away from the guard, “Fishes swim naturally so there’s nothing to be said about that.” The boy frowns at him and he feels guilty so he intertwined their fingers together while walking to the exit, “Come on, I’m hungry and the fishes here wouldn’t really appreciate it if I ate them, would they?”

“Not like you could catch them anyway,” Sungyeol muttered behind him and Myungsoo smiles softly because that’s not even the most pressing thing in hand, “Hey, let my hand go, I can walk by myself, you know.”

For a moment, Myungsoo falters, realized that he’s indeed holding Sungyeol’s hand. Instead of letting go, he tightens his hold on him and continued walking. The red tint that formed on the taller boy’s face and the pout that formed in his lips was worth it. Its fun teasing Sungyeol, he knew this would rile up the boy but at the same time he feels guilty because he knows it’s just lies.

“This place should be fine, right?” Myungsoo pointed out to a spot under the tree and before any answer could be made, he dropped the hand and walked towards it, taking an invisible claim. “Come on, we need to set up here first.” he motioned the boy to follow but he still looked in a daze and he had to laugh, “Ya, Lee Sungyeol, don’t tell me I have to do the setting up by myself too?”

Finally snapping up from his thoughts, Sungyeol frowned and jumped in to grab the basket. Since the boy did take him out and paid for earlier, he decided to prepare this up as the least he can do. Spreading out the cloth, he then took out the foods one by one. He had to stop himself from squealing in happiness because they were all his favorite foods.

“Hey, is this just a coincidence?” Sungyeol motioned to the food in front of them, “I mean, these are all my favorite food. How did you know? You aren’t… secretly stalking me, right?” and he grabbed cheese bread and stuffed it into his mouth, choking in the process and accepting a drink from Myungsoo. “Thanks.”

“Be careful, I don’t want you dying on me,” Myungsoo took the water back, “And no, not stalking. We must really just have the same taste in food.” He reminds himself to ask Woohyun about this later, how indeed did the other boy know of Sungyeol’s favorite food because as far as he remembers, Woohyun doesn’t like any of these and neither does he.

They ate in silence, or as silent as Sungyeol can be. He kept on laughing whenever Myungsoo tries eating. He didn’t need to speak of the truth that he hates the food and Sungyeol seems fine with it because it means more for him. So he stuffs as much food in his mouth and occasionally stuffs some in Myungsoo’s before laughing his head off.

“You annoy me to no end,” Myungsoo announced once he had swallowed the last of the food that Sungyeol had forced on him, “If I die from eating all of those, you better pay for my burial, get that?” but the small hint of laughter in his voice is obvious.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” Sungyeol mutters because his attention was already taken away, “Hey, Myungsoo…”

“Hm?” he was just done fixing the basket.

“Do you mind if…?” but he waited for no answer as he grabbed Myungsoo by the arm and dragged him to a gift shop just across the street.

--

Woohyun feels frustrated as he throws the fan letter he’s reading to the trash can. He would usually read through all of them to make himself feel better about girls loving him but somehow he feels irritated right now. He’s so much irritated that he stands up and checks the clock, wondering where the hell Hoya could be right now and why he hasn’t showed himself up yet.

“Be damned, I’m calling,” Woohyun dials his friends number but gets frustrated when even after numerous rings, he got no answer. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter