I'll See You Again

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you sure it’s fine to just leave it be?”

Myungsoo turned around and saw his friends leaning against the door. Nam Woohyun was the one who spoke those words and with him was Lee Hoya. They watched his every move as he continued mopping the floor of the gym even though Sungyeol had already stomped away not to mention wetting his gym shoes in the process. After a few minutes and probably getting tired of the silence and the fact that if they don’t do anything, they’ll never finish soon; Woohyun and Hoya both grabbed mops at the washroom and helped their friend.

“Thanks guys, I never knew the gym was so huge,” Myungsoo slapped their hands as they hid away the cleaning materials; “It’s already late so I’ll just treat you both to dinner, let’s go?”

Without any refusal or words uttered, the three of them walked towards the nearest ramen store and ordered. It wasn’t long before they were all immersed in finishing the food in front of them and just basically filling up their stomachs.

“I’ll ask again,” Woohyun dabbed the napkin to the corner of his mouth as he faced Myungsoo, “Are you sure it’s fine to just leave it be?”

“I don’t understand what you’re saying, hyung,” was Myungsoo’s answer as he sipped the last of his own food, “Please be specific on what you’re telling me ‘cause I can’t really guess.”

Woohyun ran his fingers over his hair before placing them in front of him as if calming him down. “Stop the act, Kim Myungsoo. We both know, no, the three of us including Hoya whose presence is almost invisible knows what I’m talking about. It’s been 2yrs, Myungsoo.”

Kim Myungsoo looked up for a second before looking back down again, “I told you, hyung. Lee Sungyeol is just messing with me. He can’t like me.”

“What’s so wrong with Sungyeol liking you?” Hoya asked for the first time with raised eyebrows, “Why can’t you believe him when he says that he likes you?”

“Because he just… can’t like someone like me,” Myungsoo sighed.

“Give me a valid reason on why Lee Sungyeol, as you word it, can’t like you.” Woohyun dared as he crossed his arms across his chest, “What’s wrong with you? You’re good-looking, you have a good and bearable personality, you’re a hard worker, you’re smart, and you can play the guitar while singing. What is there not to like about you? You do know you’re called Prince Charming for a reason, right?”

“Woohyun hyung!” Hoya gasped beside them.

“What?” Woohyun snapped.

“You do know you sounded as if you’re one of Myungsoo’s fangirl right there…” Hoya snickered that earned him a high-five from Myungsoo and a punch on the shoulders from Woohyun, “Just kidding, hyung. I was just trying to lighten up the mood a little.”

“Anyway, before Hoya so rudely tried to say I’m your fangirl which I’m not, just reminding you,” Woohyun threw another glare ay Hoya who immediately shut up, “What do you mean exactly by Lee Sungyeol can’t like you? He looked extremely sincere and was even pissed off earlier.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, “Hyung, I just know, okay? Sungyeol and I had been classmates since middle school. He’s a prankster, a joker and the class Clown. He’s loved by everyone, even by the teachers to whom his pranks are directed. He loves laughing and the crowd.  We’re complete opposites so how can he like me?”

“But he does, Myungsoo,” Woohyun pointed out, “Even though you’re as opposite as black and white can be, he likes you.”

“He doesn’t, hyung,” Myungsoo forced, “It’s probably just one of his pranks to make a fool out of me again.”

Woohyun shook his head as Hoya sighed. There really was no point in trying to change Myungsoo’s view on things, he’s stubborn that way. So instead of wasting their time talking about it, they decided to drop the subject and go home. There’s class the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter