I'll See You Again Chapter 20

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Okay, bye,” Sunggyu muttered to his phone in disappointment. “Yeah, see you later.”

Truthfully, Sunggyu didn’t want to sound so mean but Woohyun really got on his nerves so he wasn’t able to control himself when he snapped at the younger boy. Yes, he promised to Woohyun at his family dinner but a job interview called in and he wanted this so he had to call in late. Unfortunately for both of them, Woohyun got mad and Sunggyu was too proud to admit defeat.

“I’ll just apologize later…” Sunggyu murmured to himself as he closed his phone and kept it in his pocket. Today, they were supposed to finally tell Woohyun’s parents of their relationship so he can’t blame the other boy if it disappointed him that he couldn’t go earlier. “He’ll understand; I’m sure of it…”

Turning on the other curve, Sunggyu walked back home to prepare the clothes he needed for the job interview that he would also wear to Woohyun’s house. He felt his nerves go amok and the question on why burned his head. There is something wrong, he felt like something was going to go wrong.

--

“Don’t do something stupid, Woohyun.” Hoya tells his friend for the nth time that night but the other was too drunk to even understand him. “Where is Sunggyu hyung when you need him?” He hissed, turning to look at the clock.

Woohyun chuckled beside him, “Sunggyu called in earlier, said he’d be late.”

“I know, you told me that already.” Hoya sighed as he tried to keep Woohyun on his seat. The music was blaring loudly around them and he felt a headache coming to him. “Let’s get you to bed, Woohyun.”

“I’M GOING TO WAIT FOR SUNGGYU!”

Hoya slapped his forehead in annoyance. “Woohyun—“

“We’re supposed to tell my family of our relation…” Woohyun gave off that cheesy grin to him as he clung desperately on his arm, “But he said he’d be late because of some job interview . I bet he’s just afraid to admit about us in front of other people that is why he’s running away.”

“You know that’s not—“

“Am I embarrassing? Is it why he doesn’t want to introduce me?” Woohyun snapped as he stood up. Hoya tried to hold onto him but the other boy shook him away, a determined look in his eyes. “I’m going to show that Sunggyu that I don’t need him! I’ll make sure he regrets this! I am not going to let this go!”

Hoya panicked as he watched the drunken boy sway towards the dance floor. His family’s dinner party is held inside their mansion’s party hall, a DJ played the music which consisted mostly of dance numbers because Woohyun asked that he be in-charge of planning this. Obviously, instead of a formal dinner party, Woohyun made it look like a club. A large number of teenagers were dancing in the middle, obviously from wealthy families as well seeing as they were too well-mannered, Hoya thinks they haven’t even gotten inside a club.

“I should probably call Sunggyu hyung and tell him to hurry the hell over.” Hoya says as he takes out his phone, takes a single look at Woohyun who was dancing too intimately with a girl, and then fled out of the place to call.

“Hoya?”

“Where are you, hyung?”

“Just outside my job interview, I got in!”

Hoya smiled. “That’s great, hyung! You better treat us next time!”

“Sure thing.” Sunggyu chuckled. “So, why did you call?”

“Oh.” Hoya almost got distracted, “Hurry up, hyung. Woohyun is -faced drunk.”

“Why? What happened?” Panic was obvious in the older’s voice.

“He thinks you didn’t want to get introduced to his parents so you’re deliberately avoiding the party.” Hoya debated whether to add that Woohyun was currently grinding with some rich girl inside. “How long will it take you, hyung?” He decided not to.

“That idiot!” Sunggyu hissed from the other line, “Watch him for the time being. I’ll be there soon.”

“Bye, hyung.”

Hoya heard the other line get cut so he hid his phone again and went inside to look for Woohyun.  Scanning the dance floor, he realized the other boy was missing and so is the girl he was dancing with earlier. He walked to the veranda, the food table and the bar but saw no sign of his friend.

“Hey,” Hoya called to a waiter that passed by, “Have you seen my friend that I was with earlier?”

The waiter thought for a moment before answering, “He went upstairs.”

“Thanks.” Hoya patted the man on the back before walking towards the stairs. On the way, however, he bumped into Sunggyu and almost jumped on him. “Hyung! Finally! I thought I was going to go crazy looking for Woohyun! He’s upstairs, I think he went up when I called you outside.”

“Thanks, Hoya.” Sunggyu patted his back and smiled, “I’ll go and get him. Get him sobered up before I introduce myself to his parents.”

“No problem, hyung.”

Sunggyu smiled in response before turning around and walked towards the path of the boy’s room. He’s been here numerous of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter