I'll See You Again Chapter 11

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Care to tell me why you go on stringing Dongwoo hyung and alternating my plans?” Sungjong demands and even though he looks upset, there was a hint of amusement in his voice. It is not, after all, every day that his best friend conjures a master plan like this.

Sungyeol shrugs as he takes a good look of himself in the mirror.

“You look amazing!” Dongwoo approves with his thumbs up and a grin spread on his lips.

“I still have a bad feeling about this…” Hoya murmurs but he doesn’t say anything. Right now, he isn’t on any side. He’s not supporting Myungsoo in pretending to be a good boyfriend nor is he supporting Sungyeol to take revenge; he was in the middle or rather nowhere at all. “Sunggyu hyung is due here in about an hour so you have until then to make your move.”

Sungyeol smiles at him as his eyes chink up, “Thanks Ho—“

It was at that sudden moment when the door burst open to reveal a panting Woohyun, “Hey Hoya! We need to--!” his eyes shifted from Hoya who was standing on the doorway to Dongwoo who was just a few feet away and then to Sungjong who was raising an eyebrow and finally to the boy standing in front of the mirror. His hair was slick and flowing, eyes hidden underneath the bangs and the eyeliner. Skinny jeans and a tight fitting shirt topped by a leather jacket now clung to his thin frame. “Damn, Sungyeol, you look hot.”

Everyone in the room burst out laughing at Woohyun’s off-handed comment. Hoya was clutching to his stomach as he hit his friend on the shoulder, unbelieving of what he just heard. Did Woohyun really just hit on Sungyeol?

“Why are you all laughing?” Woohyun frowns, feeling insulted. “I was just stating what I see.”

“Better not let Sunggyu hyung hear that,” Hoya offers as an answer.

For some reason, the subject was dropped when Woohyun started fussing over Sungyeol as well. This time, however, he had taken in the boy’s sight and could finally see the mistakes in the clothing. Teaming up with Sungjong, they made last minutes alteration before the plan was set.

“You have 45mins until Sunggyu comes,” Woohyun says after he finished checking his phone, “I’m pretty sure you would’ve achieved what you’re aiming for by that time.” he pats the boy’s shoulders and offers a weak smile, “He wouldn’t know what hit him, Sungyeol.”

“Thanks.” Sungyeol answers, breath coming out in nervous gasps.

Sungjong frowns from beside as he stared at the hand that never left his friend’s shoulder. “Woohyun, you won’t know what hit you if you don’t move right now. We have to set the plan into motion. Dongwoo hyung, did you prepare it?”

“Yes, ma’am!” Dongwoo yelped even before the bottle of gel that Sungjong was holding hit his head while he rushed towards the door. “I’ll get the DJ to play this so get Sungyeol out in 3!”

Sungyeol turns to the mirror and took in his reflection; he has to admit that the other guys did a good job. He may not look as gorgeous as Myungsoo but he’s not ugly, or at least he hopes he isn’t. The boy looking back at him was dead hot in his opinion though, just the way he needs to be. Getting Myungsoo jealous is not in the list of things he can achieve but there was something else he can do.

“You can do it,” Sungjong breathed into his ear, “I believe in you, hyung.”

He’s going to make Myungsoo want him. To hell with liking!

And maybe, something else as well.

--

Anxious was probably the only word that describes Myungsoo’s feeling as a whole right now.

It’s been more than an hour since Sungyeol disappeared and he hasn’t even seen a glance of the other boy anywhere he looked. Not only that, he saw Dongwoo and Hoya bringing in something discreetly, they were gone even before he could follow them. Woohyun was bothering him too, even though they’re talking to each other, the other boy kept on looking around and then running off. What worries him the most was probably the fact that Sungjong, Sungyeol’s devil best friend, was nowhere to be seen as well.

“Hey everyone!” Myungsoo’s attention snapped up when he heard Dongwoo screaming through the DJ’s mic as if his normal tone isn’t loud already. “It’s already 9PM so let’s heat up the dance floor by playing y music, what do you guys think?” a loud murmur of agreement answered him and the boy grinned. “Well, guys, enjoy the dance!” but the last bit was mostly directed to him.

Y’all like this men.
Ayo, your boy GD letting ya’ll know
VI ready to blow (VICTORY)

In a moment’s time, the familiar tune of Strong Baby played and everyone rushed to the dance floor, dancing to the beat in no time. Well this was better; everyone’s too engrossed in dancing to actually mind him. He was just about to walk to the table to grab a drink when he saw someone familiar smirking in the crowd.

His stage, his show,
His moves, his flow
And holding nothing back
Just letting it go, fosho.

“S-Sungyeol…?” he gasped, unknowingly.

Show ‘em what you got brah.

He cannot make a mistake that lanky build and long legs; it was indeed him who’s eyeing Myungsoo from the dance floor with a smirk on his usually bright face. Running away was his first option but when he saw that come hither look that the boy was giving him, he decided to just follow his instinct which was to go to the dance floor.

Hey y (crack crack crack crack)
Tonight, you know (crack crack crack crack)

“S-Sungyeol? What are you doing? Why are you—“ looking so hot? Myungsoo couldn’t stop his thoughts but he was glad he was able to stop his lips from moving. Sungyeol had always been good looking but not in that attractive way that he is right now. “Sungyeol, I think we—“

I’m a strong baby (crack crack crack crack)
Put on my jacket and then.. (let’s go)

There wasn’t enough moment for him to say anything because Sungyeol had immediately grabbed him by the waist and dragged him to the middle of the dance floor, everyone immediate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter