I'll See You Again Chapter 7

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Please tell me that the world is ending or that I’m dreaming or there’s—“ Dongwoo yelped when Sungjong shut him up by shoving a piece of bread on his face. “Geez, no need to get violent, Jong. I swear your patience is as thin as—“ another piece of bread was shoved on his face and he finally thought that messing with his friend was not the best idea (unless he wanted to die from choking). “Okay, I get it. I was just surprised Sungyeol and Myungsoo came in together and that Sungyeol wasn’t trying to rip Myungsoo’s head off.”

“If I were you, I’d shut up, hyung,” Sungjong threatened with a glare but it was wiped off when he felt someone stand beside him, dragging the chair in the process. His attention was perked and he turned to that person, ready to bombard him. “So, why hello, Yeol hyung! It’s nice finally seeing you when in fact, we had the same first two class but alas, you were too busy with your boyfriend to even greet your best friend of many years a good morning.”

Sungyeol shrugged and tried to ignore the staring of his two friends. Five minutes later, he felt a hole boring on his forehead and he didn’t like the uneasiness so he finally gave up by raising his two arms in defeat.

“Okay, okay! The two of you are so creepy!” he laughed and saw the grin of victory on his friend’s face. Seriously, how can he be friends with such dorks? “What do you want to know? And I’m sorry if I forgot to greet you, Jong. Didn’t think that would be so important for you to try and kill me with your gaze.”

Dongwoo laughed but Sungjong frowned some more.

“Since when did you and Myungsoo happen? I thought I was your best friend and that I deserved to know this kind of stuff!” Sungjong squeaked but more or less, half-shrieked as well while raising his fork threateningly at Sungyeol. “Lee Sungyeol, explain to me everything!”

For a second, Sungyeol hesitated as he turned to look at Myungsoo’s table that he shares with Woohyun and Hoya. It was his turn to frown when he saw the tired and problematic face. What was wrong with Myungsoo? He looked just fine and all-smiles when they decided to eat in different tables earlier. But then he snapped back into reality when he realized that Sungjong and Dongwoo were waiting for answers.

“I… don’t know,” he breathed through his lips honestly and closed his eyes, “One moment I was screaming at him and then the next he was—“

“Kissing you?” Dongwoo piped up excitedly and yelped again when Sungyeol hit him, “What? That was always the case in dramas so I was just asking…”

“Continue, hyung.” Sungjong rolled his eyes at their hyung.

“Before Dongwoo hyung so rudely cut me off, I was saying that one moment I was screaming at him and the next he was asking me out. It was weird but he seemed really sincere, not the I-love-you sincere way but the way he looked at me, there was something in his eyes. So, I agreed. I kind of guessed already he doesn’t like me really but the sincerity in his eyes got me curious.”

Dongwoo nodded and sipped from his juice while Sungjong hummed for a second and then took a forkful of his cake. The table was quiet for a second, they all knew why. They all knew why but they’d rather not speak it out loud.

“He’s sorry, isn’t he?” it was Sungyeol who spoke up tentatively as if he was denying this to himself and when Sungjong and Dongwoo didn’t react, he knew they were all thinking of the same thing, “He thinks that by dating me, he was repaying what I for him, huh?” he shook his head and almost hit his head on the table, “Oh , I’m so stupid. How could I have thought he really was asking me out because he at least had sincere feelings?! Stupid fool, Lee Sungyeol!”

“Hyung!” Sungjong hissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter