I'll See You Again Chapter 18

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“The two of you are in deep ,” Sunggyu’s voice resounded through the room and Sungjong felt like chills ran up his spine. Sometimes he forgets how scary his cousin can be; now he was just got reminded. “I don’t even know anymore what’s running inside your pretty heads! Now, give me enough reason for me not to beat the out of the two of you. And yes, I’m going talking to you too, Lee Sungjong!”

Sungjong winced and he tried to force himself to smile, hoping to distract his cousin.

“Your smiles won’t get you anywhere,” Sunggyu warned. Oh well, it was worth the try anyway. “Now tell me why the hell you decided to hurt Sungyeol like this?” and his teeth clenched, fighting the urge to say more.

Biting his lower lip, Sungjong grabbed Myungsoo’s limp hand in hopes of making an unbelievable lie that would probably be rejected but it was worth the try (again). “Hyung, Myungsoo and I aren’t trying to hurt Yeol hyung. We really are dating, why is that you can’t believe me?” he spoke slowly and threateningly that he knew could make anyone falter in guilt.

For a moment, Sungjong thought Sunggyu believed him because the older boy’s eyes flickered of unmistakable guilt but that was before he burst out laughing, hitting the wall with his fist as held onto his stomach. He laughed and laughed until Sungjong’s frown looked almost permanent and Myungsoo just stood there, unknowing of what to do.

“I almost fell for it!” Sunggyu remarked, trying to catch his breath.

“I wasn’t kidding, hyung!”

Sunggyu dusted his clothes from nonexistent mess and rolled his eyes. “Sungjong, you are the worst liar—when it comes to me at least—that I’ve ever seen. Especially since I know that you’ve had feelings for Sungyeol since I could remember. Now shut it and start explaining.”

Myungsoo smiled from beside Sungjong and let go of his hand, instead to wrap his arms around the boy’s shoulder in comfort. The younger looked up at him in question but never spoke, Myungsoo knows how hard it is for Sungjong to admit his feelings let alone to other people. That was why he asked his help because even if he has trouble admitting his feelings, he has no trouble in showing them.

“Sunggyu hyung,” Myungsoo finally spoke up and the older gave him his full attention. “I know this is a stupid plan, idiotic if you may but I believe I can carry it on. As you’ve said, Sungjong loves Sungyeol so much—“ he clamped his hand on the boy’s mouth because he was about to cut in and he didn’t need it, “so don’t you think he has good reason to actually agree to help me. He would never intentionally hurt Sungyeol.”

Sunggyu thought for a second and nodded, “I guess. Sungjong would’ve been the first to kill you.”

Sungjong snorted and tried to pry away the fingers from his mouth.

“Exactly.” Myungsoo agreed and kept his fingers firmly on where it was, “I know you don’t like this, heck, I know I don’t either. But it’s the best that I could do.  I could never forgive myself and Sungyeol won’t believe me if I don’t do this.”

Sungjong nodded and Sunggyu wasn’t able to do anything but sigh.

--

“You know, if not for the list, I would be beating the out of you.” Sungjong smirked but then faltered, “Or not. I’m weak after all.”

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow as he opened the door for the both of them to walk out of. “Weak?”

Shrugging, the two of them continued to walk out to the open streets. It was December and the wind was chilly that Sungjong had to fight back his shivering but Myungsoo saw and he handed him his scarf. Smiling, Sungjong took it and wrapped it around him.

“Sungyeol really loves you. I should be against it seeing as you’ve hurt him numerous of times but,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter