I'll See You Again Chapter 23

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Dongwoo calls unto him to invite him to the party, Sungyeol immediately refused because he knows who will be going and he’d rather not face that. However, after  finding out why there was a party in the first place, he couldn’t deny his friends his attendance. Dongwoo was someone you can’t say not to, especially when he was asking really nice because yo’d feel guilty as if stealing candy from a kid. So he finally relented and agreed.

“Thanks Sungyeol! I’m really glad you could come!” Dongwoo chirped and then gave him the directions to Hoya’s house where the party would be held later that day. “It’s called a party but really, it’s just us so there’s no need to fret on it.”

Which, in Sungyeol’s mind, is the very reason he needs to fret.

“If you want, I can ask Sungjong to get you? I’m sure he won’t—“

“NO!” Sungyeol answered a bit too defensively and he knew he had to do something about that. “I... I mean, don’t. I’m going to be a seventh wheel tonight and I’d rather not start with being a third wheel.” He laughed but then realized how that sounded bitterly so he immediately said his good bye and finished the conversation.

After last time, he couldn’t really decide why he’s afraid to see his best friend and er... Myungsoo. Was it because he’d get jealous or is it because he was mad at them? Or maybe, it’s because he’s hurt of what they have between them?

I need a bath to clear my thoughts.

--

“You finally made it!” Dongwoo grinned as he threw his arms around his friend, “Woohyun was already thinking of sending his driver to pick you up if you didn’t show in an hour.”

Sungyeol frowned as he went in the house, closing the door in the process. “Such nice friends, doesn’t even trust me to actually abide by my words and come here. I’m hurt, hyung.” He placed his hand on his chest as if making a point but Dongwoo swatted it away, “Heh, you’re right anyway. I almost didn’t come here.”

“Sungyeol-ah...” Dongwoo laughed and pulled him towards the living room where everyone was seated with chips and glasses of juice in their hand, “Hey everyone, the seventh wheel is here! OW!” Sungyeol hit his head with his hand, “What was that for?!”

“Hoya!” Sungyeol called, “I apologize but I think I may have damaged your boyfriend’s brain... not like there was any to begin with!” and he immediately took off, knowing too well that Dongwoo would come after him.

“YA LEE SUNGYEOL, COME BACK HERE!” Dongwoo shrieked as he jumped through the furnitures just to get a hold of the taller boy, “I’ll make you pay! And stop laughing everyone!”

They continued their game for a few minutes until Dongwoo went and sat beside Hoya who immediately patted his head fondly. Sungyeol tried not to feel jealous at the affection being showed in front of him so he sat on the floor and watched everyone but the pair in the left.

“So, Woohyun, did you do what I suggested?” Sungyeol asked the pair who was wrapped around the one-man seat. Sunggyu was seating on Woohyun’s lap while the latter had his arms around the former’s waist.

“Yep,” Woohyun confirmed and laughed as Sunggyu shifted to give him a confused look, “Obviously because Sunggyu is mine again, huh?” Everyone noticed he dropped off the hyung part but nobody said a word.

“What suggestion?” Sunggyu asked.

“Nothing~” Sungyeol and Woohyun both answer that obviously meant there was something instead of nothing. However, years of knwowing the two would give you enough knowledge that you won’t win an argument with them, it’s always either you get floored or you give up.

“Since we’re all here...” Dongwoo urged them to pick up their glasses and raise their hands, “Let’s all toast to the success of all our relationships, huh?”

Everyone raised theirs and waited.

“To Sunggyu and I,” Woohyun spoke with endearment, “Not to ever let misunderstanding and fear take over our lives.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter