I'll See You Again Chapter 15

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shock was probably an understatement of the history. At least, to Sungjong, Dongwoo, Hoya and Woohyun it is. Their mouth were gapping open, threatening any kind of flying insect to enter the cavern if they don’t shut it up soon. But who can blame them when what they’re seeing is such a huge surprise to them? Never, in a million years, did they expect to see this.

“I’m not dreaming, am I?” Sungjong asks Dongwoo who immediately pinched him, “Oh my, I really am not dreaming. Does this mean that the world is ending soon? I don’t want to die yet!” and he leaned in at the older one’s shoulder, pretending to sob. “Dongwoo hyung!”

“Stop overreacting, Jong!” Dongwoo hissed but patted the younger boy’s head all the same. “Didn’t he tell you anything about this? I’m quite sure this didn’t just happen overnight.”

Sungjong frowned.

Everyone’s eyes were on Myungsoo and Sungyeol who just entered the cafeteria. Surely, it’s not something new because they did date before (and no one knows that they broke up officially) but rather than the cold and sweet atmosphere surrounding them before, something was different now. It was warm and playful, almost as if they’re friends.

“Oh hey, do you mind if we sit with Myungsoo’s friends?” Sungyeol came up to them and waited no answer as he pulled them up by the arms, “Please, guys? I already asked Myungsoo and he agreed it would be best to become friends with each other.”

“I have no problem with eating together with them but…” Sungjong eyed his friend carefully, “Why?”

Sungyeol blinked, “Why what?”

“Why are we eating with them?” Dongwoo piped in, not really excited about having to eat lunch with Hoya. “Why can’t we just eat here on our own table in peace? What is important about eating with them anyway?”

For a moment, the tallest boy’s smile faltered but it was only for a second before he caught it again. “Myungsoo and I decided to be friends and to be friends; we need our friends to get along with each other as well. Please, Jong and Dongwoo hyung? They aren’t bad people and we already hung out with them before. Please?”

Due to his pouting, his two friends had no energy to refuse so they picked up their trays and walked to the other side of the cafeteria to where the other boys were seating. Immediately, Myungsoo gave way for Sungyeol to sit beside him while Sungjong took the one beside his friend. Dongwoo contemplated on running away but Hoya smiled and pointed to one in beside him so he was seated in between him and Woohyun.

“Well, this is awkward…” Sungjong rolled his eyes but started eating anyway.

The table was a bit quiet than usual as they are trying to adapt with the way the others interact, the only one making noises are the one at the farthest corner. Everyone tried to ignore them but their banter was starting to get louder that almost everyone has no choice but to listen to them.

“Coffee is not bitter!” Sungyeol hissed, holding the 4th cup of Americano tight in his hand.

“It totally is. Why are you even drinking so much?” Myungsoo raised an eyebrow as he tried to grab the cup away from the other.

“I get headaches if I lack even a drop of my fourth cup!”

“That’s called addiction, idiot! Try controlling your urges!”

“I’m not an idiot, you stupid pretty face!”

“I’m not stupid, although I do admit I’m a pretty face—but I’m not stupid!”

“Yes, you are! You don’t even know the importance of coffee!”

“Because it isn’t important at all!”

“It so is! You can’t appreciate the finest things in life!”

“Idiot!”

“Stupid!”

“Idiot!”

“Stupid!”

“SHUT UP!” Sungjong slammed his hand on the table and the three in front of them sighed with happiness. If anyone could stop a fight like this, only Sungjong would be able to do it. “Myungsoo, you can’t stop Sungyeol’s urge for coffee. Believe me, I tried. Been there, done that. Now you,” he turned to Sungyeol. “You can’t expect everyone to love coffee the way you do. So the both of you better shut up now, got that?!”

“Y-yes…” Myungsoo and Sungyeol both whimpered as they went back to what they were eating.

Thank you, Hoya mouthed.

You’re my life savior, Woohyun added.

You’re the best! Dongwoo grinned.

Sungjong smiled in reply. He was glad his hyung is in a better mood now after what happened the past few weeks. After hearing Sungyeol cry at him last week, he thought he’d have to console the other boy more but it was the complete opposite seeing as he had nothing but all smiles since then. Thinking now, maybe being friends was the real best relationship for the two of them.

At least for now, Sungjong added in his mind as he gave a glance at the two boys beside him. Surely, there is more than friendship that is awaiting them. For now, though, they’d just have to take what they can get.

--

“What’s the catch?” Myungsoo asked as soon as Sungyeol entered the gym. The taller boy was called to the principal’s office regarding his neglected duties so the other boy decided to go ahead and start cleaning the place.

“Well I got yelled at and scolded,” Sungyeol was frowning but his face broke out in a huge smile. “But grandpa said I just need to clean this place for only a week. He’s cutting my punishment short! Can you believe that?!” And he started jumping around, celebrating on his own.

Myungsoo chuckled, “Why’d he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter