I'll See You Again Chapter 22

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun liked to think he was a good stalker (ninja) because he’s been following Sunggyu since the older boy left his house and he hasn’t even been found once. Also, he thinks his temper should be commended because he hasn’t strangled anyone that had dared to touch Sunggyu, be it romantically or innocent. This is definitely testing his boundaries.

More so than being happy over his ninja skills, Woohyun feels like the world had drained him of everything. He and Sunggyu had been in an Open Relationship for a few years now so last week he finally asked him to be exclusive but was promptly dumped. He was having a hard time digesting this piece of information and it was eating him up that Sunggyu didn’t even look bothered at all.

“He looks just fine…” Woohyun whispers to himself and he felt his heart sink, “All this time, I thought he’d be just as sad but it turns out that I’m the only one pinning over him.”

She was the fourth girl today that Sunggyu stopped to flirt with then promised to take out to dinner next week. Woohyun was furious at himself now because even though he knew he should stop stalking and go home to admit defeat, he couldn’t. It feels like a closure if he finally does that. So he stays and he continues following him to meet the fifth and sixth girl.

After this, I’ll leave. He promised himself when Sunggyu confidently walks to the amusement park where he and Sungyeol went earlier this week. It hasn’t even been a few days and his phobia is creeping on him already. Promising to himself that he’d get back at Sungyeol later, he quickly buys his ticket and runs after Sunggyu, hoping he didn’t miss the older guy.

“Oh, no-no-no-no!” Woohyun silently chants in his head as he followed Sunggyu and realized they were walking a familiar pathway, the same place Sungyeol dragged him at, “.” In no time, he was in front of the huge Ferris Wheel and goose bumps were crawling on his skin. “Maybe I should just leave…” but then again, he did want a closure.

“Well you look really vulnerable right now and maybe if you showed him you’re willing to do something you’re afraid of just for him, he’d listen.”

Just one last time, he’d do this for Sunggyu for the last time.

After Sunggyu had gotten inside one of the compartment, Woohyun waited until another one that gives him a good view of what is going on inside Sunggyu’s was. Hoping on, he had to hold onto the door tightly as he locked it, wondering if he did the right thing or not. As soon as his compartment rose higher, he knew he had no other choice.

Concentrating with his eyes closed, he flinched when he felt his phone vibrate so he fished it out and answered without checking whoever was on the other line. He didn’t want to risk opening his eyes after all.

“Hello?” A familiar voice spoke up and his eyes did immediately open up.

“H-hyung…” He didn’t know what to say, “Hello.”

“So it is you, huh.” A chuckle.

Woohyun’s brows burrowed, “What do you mean?”

“Ferris Wheel, you’re here and have been following me since the morning, huh?”

Oh . “W-What—“

“Your ninja skils are as ty as our track record is,” Another chuckle, “So what are you doing here when we both very well know you’re afraid of small enclosed spaces. Judging from the way you’re squinting your eyes earlier, you’re afraid.”

“I’m not afraid of anything as long as it’s for you, I’m only afraid of losing you.”

Instead of a chuckle, he heard a full blown laughter. “You still manage to be greasy even at a time like this? Amazing, you are, Woohyun-ah.”

For you, anything for you. “Thanks, I’d take that as a compliment.”

“Because it is,” Sunggyu stifled some laughter, “Your future partner would love to hear those greasiness, I’m sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter