Epilogue ∞

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Myungsoo, my drink?” Sungyeol raised an eyebrow as soon as Myungsoo got near their table and his cup of coffee was nowhere in sight. He’s currently sitting on their table at the canteen while the other boy fetched their food like a good slave he is.

“Calm down,” Myungsoo laid the food down, “I’m coming back for it because apparently, two plates of spaghetti, a slice of cake and a slice of pizza can’t fit in one tray with a cup of coffee. I’m coming back for it. Chill.” And then he left and strutted back towards the line.

“You’ve got Myungsoo whipped!” Sungjong cackled with laughter beside him, “I’m so proud of you, hyung!”

Sungyeol laughed along with Sungjong as everyone rolled their eyes at the two’s antics. They’ve long given up trying to understand how their friendship works. All they know is that no one should mess with Sungyeol unless they want to face the wrath of Lee Sungjong.

“Here,” Myungsoo forced the cup in front of Sungyeol and sat down on the other side of him and picked up the fork. “Are you done with your orders, your Highness?”

Sungyeol snorted, “Are you saying you don’t like being my slave, Myungsoo?”

“Nope,” Myungsoo answered, “I’m just thinking we should’ve done this long ago.”

“Done what?” Sungyeol blinked in confusion, “Ordered you around like my slave?”

Myungsoo nodded, “Yeah, instead of all those crap we went through, we should’ve just talked about it. It would’ve saved us a hell lot more of trouble and emotional crap. Dating Sungjong is definitely the last of my favourite things about it.”

Woohyun cackled in laughter and Sungjong threw a mean glare at him that shut him up in a heartbeat. Dongwoo had to hide behind Hoya to hide the smile that crept on his lips. Sunggyu’s emotions were pretty hidden, good for him.

--

“What you said earlier…” Sungyeol and Myungsoo were walking back home together since Sungjong received detention for pouring a cold bucket of water on Woohyun (bucket care of Sungyeol but no one needed to know that), “About us, were you serious?”

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow in question.

“I mean, yeah, we could’ve avoided every pain if we just talked it out.” Sungyeol shrugged as he reached for Myungsoo’s hand, “But then again I don’t regret anything because we’re together now since we went through all those pain. It’s like we’re discrediting all those pain we had to undergo just to get to this point if we don’t accept them.”

“All those pains I made you undergo aren’t something I’m proud of…” Myungsoo trailed as he enclosed Sungyeol’s hands with his.

Sungyeol smiled and nudged Myungsoo, “Getting tired of being my slave already?”

“Never.”

They walked in silence, Sungyeol’s hand enclosed with Myungsoo’s as the cold afternoon wind hit them. Nothing else mattered but their hands together and the fact that they were beside each other.

“Speaking,” Sungyeol looked thoughtful, “How the hell did you get Sungjong to agree to be your boyfriend?” Myungsoo glared at him and Sungyeol huffed, “Fine, I mean pretend boyfriend. Sheesh. Sensitive much?”

Surprised, Myungsoo froze and then threw his head back laughing. It took him a full five minutes before he calmed down and he was still giggling even after it. “Sorry, I never thought you’d bring that up. It’s not something I’m proud of. Seems like I’m not proud of a lot of things.”

“Hmm, this sounds fishy.” Sungyeol pressed, “Tell me.”

“I made a list,” Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and waited for Sungyeol to process it, “I made a list on why I shouldn’t fall in love with you but the reasons I wrote ended up looking like reasons why I should fall in love with you.”

Sungyeol ended up laughing as well. “Seriously, we should stop listening to Woohyun’s suggestions and his healthy obsession with lists.”

“It made me realize I had feelings for you, though.” Myungsoo gave him a toothless grin, “Thank you for not letting go.”

Sungyeol smiled, “Thank you for not running away this time around.”

 

 

 

a/n: AND TADAH WE'RE FINISHED WITH THIS ALREADY ♥ YAAAAY MY FIRST INFINITE SERIES IS FINISHED /cries Okay lol sorry, I tend to be reaaaally emotional when it comes to this kind of stuff. I just never thought that when I first started writing this that I would end up actually finishing it. Yes. I planned this, wrote it but had no real plan to finish it and yet here I am writing my good bye message for this fic. I'm too emotional ;~; So, uh, let me start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter