I'll See You Again Chapter 5

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungjong shook his head for the umpteenth time that day and he was quite sure he’d be shaking it some more later. Grabbing the juice on the counter, he weaved through the students and made his way towards the table at the furthest corner of the cafeteria where Dongwoo was slumped on. He kicked his hyung’s chair to call his attention.

“Why are you so violent, Sungjong?” Dongwoo groaned as he sat upright and pulled a chair for his friend, “Where’s Sungyeol? Aren’t you guys supposed to have come from the same room or something?” he grabbed the hamburger from the tray and started eating.

“He’s…” Sungjong sighed when a loud shriek was heard from the entrance of the canteen and having heard it all his life, he just know who is belongs to, “busy. As you can see or hear, doesn’t matter.” Then he dug in to his own food, ignoring the ruckus around him.

Munching on the burger, Dongwoo looked up and frowned. “I’m guessing that’s Sungyeol.”

--

Myungsoo felt like hitting his head on the wall because physical pain would’ve been easier to endure than all of these.

“I feel so tired when it’s not even half of the day…”

Hell had come to Earth in the form of Lee Sungyeol for Kim Myungsoo. Not exactly Hell, more like Pranking Paradise.

The pranks are harmless, just casual hitting of his on the floor or the stepping on his ego (or banana peel in his case) but they’re fine, he can live with them. It doesn’t matter whether he fell from his chair earlier (“Oh come on! I already did that once, can’t believe you fell for it again!”), had his hands glued together (“Did you not feel it when I spread it on your hand? Damn you’re a heavy sleeper!”), got doused with cold water (“Don’t worry, I brought extra clothes for you.”) or slipping on a banana peel (“Itsclassic.”), it’s all fine.

“Are you sure you’re fine?” Woohyun sits down next to him on the cafeteria with Hoya following behind, “You look like you swallowed a whole plate.”

Myungsoo sighed, hoping that his answer would explain everything, “Sungyeol.”

Hoya and Woohyun nodded their heads as if they understood; they probably did but not everything. Dropping the subject for a while as his friends dug in to their food, swiftly stuffing everything they could swallow on their mouth. Myungsoo shook his head as he took careful bites of his pizza while hoping his friends doesn’t choke and die.

“Heard you’re Sungyeol’s latest subject for pranks,” Woohyun said, measuring his words as he carefully watched his friend’s reaction, “Guessing with how you look like all you want is to go home and burry yourself, I’m right, aren’t I?”

“He’s made it a complete mission to torture me with his pranks,” Myungsoo ruffles his hair in annoyance but smiles softly after a thought, “Hyung, is it weird that even though I’m being pranked, even though I’m tired… I actually feel a bit of relief as I watch him do it?”

A loud laugh echoed through the room and it was from the table where Sungyeol, Sungjong and Dongwoo are seating. Sungyeol had put vinegar on Dongwoo’s drink and Sungjong incidentally put salt on it earlier too; their friend’s reaction was too priceless and they couldn’t keep their laughter to themselves.

“Myungsoo, Sungyeol is not a kid,” Woohyun shrugs as if he just said something contradicting, “Okay so he acts like one but that’s not the point. The point is, it’s been 2yrs. When are you ever going to forgive yourself?”

“Or if you want to really apologize and make it up to him,” Hoya raised his eyebrow as if the answer had been there all the time, “Then give him what he wants, what he’s always wanted. Then I guarantee you that he’d forgive you in a flash.”

It didn’t process as fast that by the time he understood what his friend was saying, he had alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter