I'll See You Again Chapter 3

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Strangling was probably not a good idea, he was thin as a stick and it would do no good. Maybe butchering him with a knife is better, except that it would get him blood stains. Hanging him upside down is a good choice too but he doesn’t really know how to get the boy up there. Either way, Sungyeol is quietly listing down the list of flawless murdering tactics he could think of to end Sungjong’s life.

“What are you thinking?” the boy walking in front of him asks before turning around with a raised eyebrow, “You’ve been really quiet since we met in the park and that’s not exactly you.”

Snorting, Sungyeol rolled his eyes at Myungsoo’s words. “You don’t exactly know me so you can’t tell me how I should or shouldn’t act. off.” He was mostly mad at the part that Myungsoo knows he isn’t usually quiet because it made his heart flutter uncontrollably.

The other boy just nodded and faced front again rendering their walk more awkward than before. It was probably the worst 10mins in Sungyeol’s life—even worse than him getting rejected—and he can’t wait to go home so he can drown himself in the his sea of blanket. After a few painful minute, they reached Myungsoo’s house and he didn’t waste any minute of standing outside as he hurried inside.

“Do you want anything to drink?” Myungsoo asked as he took off his coat and waited for Sungyeol to hand him his, “I’ll bring some food from the kitchen; you can wait upstairs in my room. It’s the first door on the left. It has my name on the door so I don’t think you could miss it.”

Even before Sungyeol could answer, Myungsoo had already walked inside the kitchen that left him with no choice but to go up. His steps were slow and measured as he savored the whole place. True, he hates Myungsoo now for being a jerk but he can’t deny that he still crushes on the boy and by crushes, he meant he still want to know how he lives and where and what it looks like.

“Wow, his room is pretty… messy,” Sungyeol laughed softly because his is just as worst as this. He stepped in, sat on the bed and looked around for something to catch his eye; the picture frame by the bedside table was really weird so he crawled towards it to get a better view. “Oh their graduation picture…”

The door opened with Myungsoo carrying a tray of bread and two glasses of orange juice. As soon as he saw Sungyeol looking at the picture frame, he immediately put the tray down to grab the frame and threw it inside the desk. Pretending nothing happened; he kicked his scattered stuff around the room to the corner so there was a space for them to sit on.

“What are you doing there? Come here and let’s start.”

--

“Sungjong, your friend, is pretty interesting, isn’t he?” Myungsoo finally spoke up after an hour of just concentrating on working on the paper. He saw Sungyeol’s eyebrow rise up and even without the need to voice out, he knew what the other was thinking. “And no, I am not interested in him. I just got surprised he was able to pull this off.”

Letting out a breathe that he didn’t know he was holding, Sungyeol smiled proudly. “Well, Sungjong is really amazing and really smart. He kind of just does things on his own without the need to consult the people involved and 9 out of 10 times he succeeds.” The last one was added with a frown.

Myungsoo smiled softly then returned to work while swishing his fringe in the process and Sungyeol’s heart thudded like mad. Damn, how is he even supposed to survive working with this guy if his heart beats like crazy every time he does simple things? Not to mention, he promised to get revenge but how is he supposed to do that when his presence doesn’t even mean anything to the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter