I'll See You Again

I'll See You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Lee Sungyeol, to the Principal’s office, NOW!” his teacher who was dripping wet from head to toe screamed while pointing to the door, “Stop laughing and go out!”

“Ma’am, yes, ma’am!” Sungyeol snickered as he stood up and walked to the door, “You might want to go out with me too, ma’am and change clothes. You’re not exactly planning to teach the class looking like that, right?”

“AAAARGH, LEE SUNGYEOL, GET OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING TO YOU!” and with that, the whole class who had been trying to keep their laughter to themselves burst out, “CLASS DISMISSED!”

Sungyeol hit the door as his teacher walked past him, stomping her feet towards the teacher’s office. He laughed and waved at her  retreating back, “Let’s see each other at class tomorrow, ma’am! But be careful in opening the door next time!”

Another irritated scream was heard before an opening and slamming of the door followed.

“Don’t you think you went overboard right there?” Sungjong went by his side with raised eyebrows, “Although I do think she looked fantastic with that wet look, what would your grandfather say that you’re back in his office for the second time this week?”

“Not to mention it’s just Tuesday.” Dongwoo popped out too with a grin, “Thanks, man. I didn’t study yet for her exam so I’m safe.”

“What are you doing here?” Sungjong looked at Dongwoo, “Don’t you have PE class with 3-C?”

“Yeah, whatever.” Dongwoo patted Sungyeol’s back, “I’m going.”

Sungjong watched Dongwoo’s retreating back with a glare before turning to Sungyeol again, “Go on to your grandfather, I’ll clean up here.”

“Thanks, Jong. I owe you again, huh?” Sungyeol grinned as he waved at the whole class and walked off.

--

“I got a report that you just dumped a bucket of water on Ms. Song’s head during class,” his grandfather said as soon as he opened the door, “Is this right, Sungyeol?”

“No, sir.” Sungyeol answered as he sat on the very much familiar couch, “I tied the bucket on top of the door and she opened it. Basically, she dumped the water on herself; I just prepared it for her.”

The old man sighed, “Sungyeol, what did Ms. Song do to you?”

“Nothing, really. It’s just for fun, sir.” Sungyeol grinned, “I learned from the best after all.”

His grandfather smiled a little before shaking his head, “I know you did it for a laugh and because of another reason but Sungyeol, I can’t let you get away like this just because you’re my grandson.”

“You can always give me detention, I don’t mind.”

“Detention doesn’t work with you, though.”

Sungyeol grinned, “Then let me off. I haven’t finished the Science project she assigned to us.”

“You’re going to volunteer to clean the floors of the gym after class for the next 2 months,” his grandfather signed the slip and gave the paper to him, “And no, you can’t get Sungjong and Dongwoo to help you.”

“But the gym is so huge!” Sungyeol took the slip and pouted, “Can’t it be for the next month only?”

“No, now go to class.”

“There’s no class since Ms. Song’s probably fuming mad to attend,” Sungyeol whispered before bowing and leaving the room, “How can I clean the whole gym by myself? That’s just… ugh.”

--

Sungyeol dragged the mop and bucket with Sungjong and Dongwoo behind him. The gym looks even bigger when it was just the 3 of them inside it since the basketball team just finished practicing for whatever tournament that’s coming near.

“We can always wait for you outside,” Dongwoo suggested.

“Yeah, right. And then Hoya passes by and you turn into a stalker and leave me alone? Nuh-uh.” Sungjong rolled his eyes and watched his hyung turn a shade of red, “Oh come on, no blushing!”

Sungyeol laughed as he parked his things beside the shower room, “No, you can go home before Dongwoo becomes a stalker. I seriously don’t want to be labeled a stalker’s friend. I’ll finish this up soon and leave too.”

Dongwoo was too much of a red to actually respond so Sungjong took the lead, “Fine, we’re leaving, only because you totally deserve this punishment for soaking up our teacher.”

If Sungyeol didn’t know any better, he would have believed that Sungjong was reprimanding him but he knew deep inside that the boy was entertained of what happened e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter